Reviews for Capture and Release
Oooooooooooohhhhhh
FanFicReader25 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I LOVED THIS! Poor Logan lost some of his metal though :(
bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
ooh, awesome. is there a sequel?
Trovia chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I loved this story. Really, really enjoyed reading it. I did especially like the ending - it's such a Wolverine-/X-Men-Movie-Thing to happen, this ending full of new questions, but also new hopes.

There are a lot of tiny things I like about your writing. You did get all of the characters IC, I especially liked your interpretation of Ororo, who was written very human (which, in my opinion, is the most striking aspect of her being played by Halle Berry). I liked how you didn't stretch the story with ships. I liked that you didn't insert Kurts dialect (I'm German. We do *not* speak like they sometimes claim we do in fanfiction. We do, however, love Kurt). I also liked that you did not put in unnecessary long fights.

What I did not like was, that you did not mark the different scenes through some kind of lines - it was confusing. At some scenes, I think you underestimated the X-Men, for example when Kurt was attacked after transporting into midair - after I've seen him fighting in the opening scene of X2, I'm sure he would have vanished the second he saw the gun; being incredibly fast is one of his strengths. And I wonder if the Adamantium potion wouldn't have caused more severe damage, automatically.

But, as I said, I loved this story. I would appreciate it if you write another one :). No, I do not think this story needs a sequel - but a totally new story, perhaps?

Trovia
L-X-R chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
I'm using my sister's login. Anyway, it can't be the end. Have something like Charles uses Cerebro and finds Silver Fox and tells Wolverine telepathicly. Or something like that! It's so good! I love it!
fischergirl chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
Awesome story! Hope to read more soon!
Ani Sparrow chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
No! You have to continue it - pwease?

I really enjoyed that story :)
Ani Sparrow chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
Oh no! They must come home...
Ani Sparrow chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Argh! A cliffie - I *hate* cliffies!
Ani Sparrow chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Great! You're building the tension up nicely. Just one little point, it would help if you have paragraph breaks when you switch from one scene to the other. I use this:

...

in my stories, it helps it flow better.
Ani Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Just started reading X-Men stories and I liked the look of yours. It was a good opening chapter, can't wait to read the rest...
TricaLee chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Great story, but you know it's damn near impossible to kill Sabretooth don't you? He'll be back.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Again with the realism. Kitty thinking Logan was mad at her... sounds like a 'duh' kind of a thing, but something I wouldn't have written. :)

I love how you write Hank, it's too bad he hasn't been in the movies. He seems like a true friend for Logan. Great scene.

Ended too quick. Just like all your stories. Get back to work. I mean it. ;)

Emily
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
I liked how Logan was described coming out of his rage. It's the little details, like how he rocked backwards that project the story in our minds so perfectly. Nothing is overdone or underdone.

Scott is a great leader, caring very much for the teenagers and managing a little parental concern as well.

Your characters are alive, thinking for themselves and not holding anything back. That is one of the awesome qualities to your writing. Like me, you like to give them the riegns. :)

I can also feel the tension, for instance the incident with Candace, and I actually sighed in relief when the inspector ignored it!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Great Logan scene, absolutley loved his demeanor and reaction to getting hit. Awesome transition to Xavier's veiw.

Great protrayal of Bobby. Love his 'speak what's on your mind' character and his actions are true to every teenage guy. :)

Very cool how the different story lines intermingle. Great complications, keeps me wonderng where the story is going!

Call me sick, but I love a HurtLogan. This story could go on forever. Can we say graphic? Don't ever stop writing. ;)