Reviews for We Woke Up Married
GabbiGrl chapter 5 . 4/10
Are you going to be updating this story any more? I absolutely loved it and I want to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the beginning but you should add more to the ending.
gabriella651 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
please please update! this is, once again, a fantastic story. I just had reviewed it for chapter 2 maybe an hour ago and it still is wonderful. it is very original as well as amusing. I hope that you do update soon!
gabriella651 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
oh my gosh. I can hardly breathe right now from how much I am laughing. I am actually crying right now. when I read the summary I automatically assumed that it was like a leap in time sort of deal but you really outdid yourself. I noticed that this story is not finished but please update soon! I have never laughed nor been entertained this much by a story. I absolutely love it!
Luna0814 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I've really been enjoying your story and it would be awesome if you could update again!
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
LOL you had me in stitches with the angry Ron and chase scene. I also found Draco and Hermione's exchange in the hotel room humorous. Thanks for uploading!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I thought Hermione accepted Draco's hug too quickly for someone who doesn't really like him. But I guess since she's probably half drunk, it's a possibility. Otherwise, Great start!
emm74 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Oops I meant update haha :)
emm74 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
I have no idea if these reviews even reach you anymore but if they do then please please please review! This story is amazing!
DauntlessProdigy4Life chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Okay. It's been SEVEN YEARS since you last updated and I can't believe I JUST found this story! It's awesome! I know this is a hopeless question, but when will you update?
chaithanya chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Pls, pls complete this story, Its awesome.
zozo12e chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
i really like this chapter :)
Gleas chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
It was pretty nice to read. Wish there was more _
Madi chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Seriously, pissing myself laughing at this :p
Baitdcat chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
You have a unique style of writing humorous dialogues between multiple characters, and it just makes the story much more hilarious. You are gifted in that respect. I do hope you still continue as your Dramione stories are really refreshing. Good job!