Reviews for We Woke Up Married
Write more
MarciKyle chapter 5 . 5/15
I really home you complete this. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. You have a great talent letting the words paint a vivid picture.
Minnie chapter 2 . 2/27
Oh, gosh, I remember reading this before, and this chapter and the next literally kill me every time XD
SepiaMalfoy chapter 5 . 2/7
Didn't you say in your notes that there's supposed to be 8 chapters? Please write more!
rawr chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Absolutely love your sense of humour! Had me in gales of laughter!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
HAHAHAHA.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Helloooooo and then? Update please!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Lol I am laughing out loud just reading that entire sequence after draco and Hermione come back to Hogwarts
stromy chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I was seriously laughing out loud. I was crying I was laughing so much. Normally I never read fan fics like this, but, oh this is good. I think this may be the funniest thing I have ever read.
GabbiGrl chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Are you going to be updating this story any more? I absolutely loved it and I want to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the beginning but you should add more to the ending.
gabriella651 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
please please update! this is, once again, a fantastic story. I just had reviewed it for chapter 2 maybe an hour ago and it still is wonderful. it is very original as well as amusing. I hope that you do update soon!
gabriella651 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
oh my gosh. I can hardly breathe right now from how much I am laughing. I am actually crying right now. when I read the summary I automatically assumed that it was like a leap in time sort of deal but you really outdid yourself. I noticed that this story is not finished but please update soon! I have never laughed nor been entertained this much by a story. I absolutely love it!
Luna0814 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I've really been enjoying your story and it would be awesome if you could update again!
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
LOL you had me in stitches with the angry Ron and chase scene. I also found Draco and Hermione's exchange in the hotel room humorous. Thanks for uploading!