Reviews for We Woke Up Married
rawr chapter 1 . 10/15
Absolutely love your sense of humour! Had me in gales of laughter!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 3 . 6/18
avantika.srinivasan chapter 5 . 6/9
Helloooooo and then? Update please!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 2 . 6/9
Lol I am laughing out loud just reading that entire sequence after draco and Hermione come back to Hogwarts
stromy chapter 2 . 6/9
I was seriously laughing out loud. I was crying I was laughing so much. Normally I never read fan fics like this, but, oh this is good. I think this may be the funniest thing I have ever read.
GabbiGrl chapter 5 . 4/10
Are you going to be updating this story any more? I absolutely loved it and I want to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the beginning but you should add more to the ending.
gabriella651 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
please please update! this is, once again, a fantastic story. I just had reviewed it for chapter 2 maybe an hour ago and it still is wonderful. it is very original as well as amusing. I hope that you do update soon!
gabriella651 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
oh my gosh. I can hardly breathe right now from how much I am laughing. I am actually crying right now. when I read the summary I automatically assumed that it was like a leap in time sort of deal but you really outdid yourself. I noticed that this story is not finished but please update soon! I have never laughed nor been entertained this much by a story. I absolutely love it!
Luna0814 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I've really been enjoying your story and it would be awesome if you could update again!
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
LOL you had me in stitches with the angry Ron and chase scene. I also found Draco and Hermione's exchange in the hotel room humorous. Thanks for uploading!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I thought Hermione accepted Draco's hug too quickly for someone who doesn't really like him. But I guess since she's probably half drunk, it's a possibility. Otherwise, Great start!
emm74 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Oops I meant update haha :)
emm74 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
I have no idea if these reviews even reach you anymore but if they do then please please please review! This story is amazing!
DauntlessProdigy4Life chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Okay. It's been SEVEN YEARS since you last updated and I can't believe I JUST found this story! It's awesome! I know this is a hopeless question, but when will you update?