Reviews for Broken
Baby-Atemu chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw... that was nice... i like it...

thank you...

Lilied chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
wow...i really like yr stories...specially dis one...bittersweet huh? keep up d good work!
Khion Lore chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
OMG! This story was absolutely beautiful. I was very well written and I'm going to add you to my favs and R & R all your stories.

This is a magnificent chapter brilliant description of the events taking place. I loves it and I gives it 11 out of 5.

gallandro-83 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Nice one shot, I liked the ending of Voldemort, most times it seems like his defeat is too simple or something, this ending was very surreal and magical. I can just see something like this happening where his parents somehow trigger something inside of him that was always there.

Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I liked that, very well written, very moving and emotional
KhillianA chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Hey, I was looking at fiction press but I can't seem to find you. ; May I ask what your story is called?
neurotica5684 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
hey! too lazy to login today.. lol

loved this story! I am speechless! Loved the whole Lily/James coming back to help Harry... Loved seeing Lily chew Peter out! I think i might actually cry in a second- it was that good! Anyways, going to check out your other story! keep up the AWESOME work!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
I shall readit once i get time to go on to your bio...which will be soon! I'm Fire's Child on fictionpress but i gave up writing because i adore fanfiction! Please please add the next chappie! Im dying here!
KhillianA chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Hey! I loved this chapter and I would be extremely interested in reading an original fiction of yours. Your a suberb writer! Can't wait to read more of your works!
holyheartbreak chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
That was so rad. I'm glad Harry got to see his parents again. When they were saying goodbye, I got all teary. And the ending was sentimental too.

Great story )
jazzie kings chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Again OMG. I love this story it fits in perfectly before Gettin to Know you. it's like the missing piece that was found. My favorite part was:

James raised an eyebrow and looked at Lily beside him. “What’d he say just now?
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
oh,Merlin! this was the very best short/long fic ever. I worried, and cried . it was fabulous, and I thank you so much for "Broken"
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
brilliant fic dude!
reading-rider chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very nicely done! I can see this story fitting in nicely before GETTING TO KNOW YOU. They're the same Harry. Thanks for the fun!
maraudermagick chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow... have I told you how mush I love your writing?

You're so great but the elemental idea was trite... heheh vocab word... bad me. sorry, it was just a little overused but hey, that's ok. keep up the great work!