Reviews for Freelancer, in the claws of an idiot
Whisper928 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I don't care how old this story is, it still makes me laugh.

Thanks for all the entertaining lit. Richard.
Bo the Nib chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Thiseth art very goodeth. I plead with Thy to continueth
Jackswitch chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Man, good stories. Where the heck do you get these ideas? They're hilarious! Keep it up!
Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
Excellent! Laughed, of course :) On to the next one!
Aku-dono chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Easily the craziest, most non-sensical and most damned HYLARIOUS fic I've ever read. The best thing being that I read it out loud in a nearly Monty Python-ish way.

BEST QUOTE: "Alas it worked to well, and the Co-allition types became immune to all spoken language. Consequently, the co-allition military had to learn to communicate through a series of clicks and hoots.

Anyway, I’m drifting from the title heading..."

It's just hylarious... you drop a bombshell like that, and just go on "anyway..."

Funny stuff.

Keep it up, you're story-alerted. (looks at the update date) ...hn... well, maybe I'll get to read another one...

In any case... favorite story list. Added.

Wish I had your sense of humor.

Akuma-sama, the demon lord
Stormstoker chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Hilarious! MORE!
Indraasil chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Very funny. My favorite was the first one, simply because I love saying, "The explosion resulted in a large hole in his right leg." Update please, and review my Freelancer story. Yeah, I do self-promotion in my reviews. I'm pathetic like that.
Ghost1800 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
OMG XD

That was some really funny stuff... please update. only one more chapter and then orillion wakes up, wonder what will happen.
Slimy Gizka chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Lol. It sounds like someone calmly telling a story while the audiencebursts out with laughter!

Do it again!
Jummeh chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
very divergent... hmm well as usual the good light heartedness is great. Loved the last para.

If you want the orig video footage, email me your address and I will burn it to cd for you. And anyother reasonable sized stuff (that I can put on a cd anyway.) you are in the uk right... guessing by your btinternet addy.

Anyhow... hurry up and update War! And I promise to get the next chapter of mine up within the decade.

see ya later
Slimy Gizka chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Good short stories here! Maybe you can spike the Kusari's coffee!
elachim chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Not quite as funny as the first, but it keeps up the tradition. Great stuff.

P.S. When is "soon"? I am dying for the next installment.
elachim chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Read this lot back on TLR. Extremely hilarious stuff. I nearly split my skull laughing. The style of the writing is perfect for humour. Way to go!
FuryDragon chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This is really very good for a humor FL fanfic.
WireSpeed chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
LOL! I didn't think the first chapter was that funny, but this one is so funny that i don't think there is a word to describe it!

I don't know if i can handle another chapter *chuckles*, but i still want u to update soon.