Reviews for Thundersdawn 10: Dawning Alliance
stark40763 chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
Higher deep Ones? Sounds like you mean the Q Continuum. Yeah, it's best to keep them far away as possible.
stark40763 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Well it looks like The Centauri screwed up again! They always seem to pick the wrong side it seems...
stark40763 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Well it looks like I got my questions answered! Plus it seems that Earth has a potential boatload of allies coming in the future! That's if Anubis doesn't destroy them all first...
stark40763 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Are the Minbari the only B5 race in this story? What of The Narn and Centauri? Will we see them at all?
stark40763 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I guess this all is leading up to Atlantis at one point right? Though the fact that the Ancients are the Vorlons is new though...
stark40763 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Well that was unexpected. here I thought they were going to run into the 12 Colonies, but you have them meeting The Minbari! Not bad at all...though I wonder who put the barrier up? The Vorlons? The Ascended Ancients? The Q? The Powers That Be? Guess I'll find out later...
Tom Robinson chapter 25 . 8/29/2006
So many crossovers i'm getting dizzy. :)
Reikson chapter 24 . 11/10/2005
Valen...let's see...I got it! Make Xander Valen! His previous knowledge of Babylon-Five, combined with the fact that his favorite Sci-fi show was based off of fact will make him go geekazoid!

I can just see it now: Babylon-Four armed with advanced technology, crewed by a cosmetically-altered Xander Harris into that of Valen himself!

Only problem is: how his knowledge of the TV show will stack up against the reality of the races behind the disappeared hyperbarrier.
mikieb chapter 25 . 4/15/2005
very nice kosh is in it! just wondering theo are the anicents and the vorlons 2 races or 1 in the same that where allies or just closey related? very good i love it and its to bad those guys at scifi dont have you... all tv land would be a better place if they did.
rankokun alpha chapter 25 . 4/15/2005
well was wondering when you were going to update! glad to see that it was so soon! and that the story has gotten better! keep up the great writing!
Aussie chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
Very good so far.. keep it up
someone chapter 23 . 3/15/2005
dude its been 2 weeks we the readers demand a update and also on your thundersdawn site you need to update strage conculsions.
grayangle chapter 23 . 3/8/2005
My cast mental powers are telling me that this calm will not last for long. Maybe not the 'storm' but... As alway great. You did say the boat is full yet just no "immediate" plans this makes me wonder what are you up to? May the all mighty god bless you with good heath, a nice check book balance and a working computer so you can honor him by creation of art. ;)
Pagan Twylight chapter 23 . 3/4/2005
I admit I'm unable to keep up all the time but I do when possible and I'm enjoying your story. Thanks for a good read.
bigstu chapter 23 . 3/2/2005
wow great stuff i cant wait to see what happens next