Reviews for Bleeding Scars
Awesomy chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Was this the last chapter or do we have more to look forward to?
Guilty chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Oh I really shouldn't be reading this but it just keeps getting better and better. I finally get what guilty pleasures means
Diem Kieu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ack! How Horrid! Poor Frodo... I think I might need to steal some of the words you used to describe him! This is VERY well-written!

I'm not digging the slash though... And BTW... Orcs HATE elves (and vice versa) ; Snaga shouldn't be so attracted to a miniature version of a race that orcs generally view as a hideous enemy (I know, I know - that's a hard one to grasp). If anything, those scum should be attracted to she-orcs like Rukhash from Splint - and Tolkien couldn't even stand that!

I'm left with the strong belief that the Snaga of this fanfiction isn't the Snaga of the cannon; Instead, he's a slime covered incarnate of US - those who ARE attracted to Frodo's elven beauty (including myself)!

That being said, keep up the good work! ;)
Seraphice chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Wow ;) I’m not into rape stuff, but this is pretty good…I’m seriously hooked, possibly one of the best LOTR stories I have ever read ;) you are good at capturing their personalities and reactions. When are you going to update? Really looking forward to it, so please don’t abandon this story! :D
Love it, hon!

Miss Moppet chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is a creepy utter awesome exciting story! Love it!I usually don't like slash but this is actually pretty good on terms of soon? Please?
Lovin this story chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Ohmygosh! I usually don't go into this kinda writing but goddess, I'm sure glad I picked up this one! I absolutely adore Sam in this for he is just the cutest thing alive. I'm not done with this story yet but boy I bet it'll be as amazing as the first part. Keep up this awesome writing and I assure you that I will fall head over heels in love with this :)
From, a person who loves this story
Miss AudreyBear chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I like this story please continue
LOTR freak 33 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Poor Frodo, Sam will be very angry if and when he ever gets his Frodo back. Please update soon.
3 frodo chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
ok, i really want you to finish this story :D. Poor frodo, what will sam do when the see each other again?
Raven in Flight chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
It is kind of disturbing but I dunno I am sick like that and it is HOT.
Kayla Uchiha16 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Amazing! pleeease update soon! :D
EverlilyLotr101 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
I don't like frodo/sam stuff but frodo angst is cool so i like this one ;)
Hello there chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
ok so this has to be the first story that i have ever read where i actually feel something for the characters. this story is good and also sad i want to cry right now thats how much you story has moved me. keep up the good work as soon as i am done reading this story i'm going to read more of your works
wagguner chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
hi :) actually, hate the frodo/snaga shiz. please, like, let frodo go back . . . and cry in sam's arms :). yeah. sam/frodo all the way!
EmeraldReporter chapter 6 . 5/10/2009