Reviews for The Not Yet Requested Copy
lindahoyland chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
This was a lovely chapter.I have just been reading too about Sharpe and the Bible reading officer !I'm glad Faramir has got Sharpe interested in Aragorn,please let him walk in next !It is such fun to imagine them together !

Thank you for all your much appreciated reviews and your comments on the page today,made me blush and made my day too !
iamfaraway chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
No, it's allright, I liked it this way. XD It was nice.

And Sharpe is funny! XD I have to see the movies, huh? *adds that to list of things to do*

Great chapter, keep writing!
Earendil Eldar chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
Believe it or not i am still here! I've been stumbling over road-block after road-block on my last chapter, but with any luck it will be done tonight.

So i was greatly glad to see your chapter up today. You've got to love Sharpe. I like the little peeks into his less than gruff side, which is evidently there along, as it is with everyone, but it is amusing to see how he's so quick to cover it up. Or at least that's what i get out of it when i read your writing. I do so really look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
steelelf chapter 43 . 8/24/2005
Oh, this was cute- 'cept I hate manga...
lindahoyland chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
Thank you so much ! This was a gem and I am SO pleased to see Aragorn and Faramir together with the paperwork again though Aragorn must have been bewildered by the Japanese comic !

Thank you so much for your kind reviews,I look forward to them.I'm pleased you liked my shy pair as one reader thought they were over the are my most loyal reader.

I have Sharpe's Eagle so will tell you what I think wnen I've read it !
iamfaraway chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
Nicely done, although I see there is no actual Japanese in here. XD Not that any of the Japanese I could supply you with would be of any use escept in school. I wanna learn slang, dammit!

...Though I do know some slang... mostly from reading too many fanfics. XD

Anyway, this chapter was great. _ I liked the manga references, but I wonder how the heck they got there? O.O I know! There is a swirly-purple-vortex-warp-of-doom! That's how some of my things disappear. Somehow all my things fly over to the sandbox, where it's located, and then disappear. Yes, that's what must have happened... XD

Keep writing!

always,

el
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
Excelent chapter. Yes, another adventure...in the dungeons of Mirkwood (Greenwood now technically).

"I AM NOT A FAN GIRL!"

"Yes, you are. You're name is Legolas's Girl 9." said Legolas.

"Listen, I know a place where all the gals won't know you."

Legolas perked up right there. "Where!"

"The Libary. Only the true LOTR fans go there and drool over Aragorn and Glorfindel."

"Okay." Legolas then walked away.

"HEY! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO LET ME GO!"
Silver Sniper chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
Very interesting topic, this chapter. It's too bad that any Japanese put onto the site will probably show up as boxes. It would've been very nice to see the chapter in Japanese verse. _ And of course we all love the desk, though it is a pity that any attempts to clear the paperwork away always ends up in failure or guilt. It's another jewel to add on to the chain, and I'll be sure to wait for the next one.
Earendil Eldar chapter 43 . 8/23/2005
Ah, now that was a nice break this morning. I needed that! Imagine, Hobbits having only one meal... And i loved the line about breaking the record of bureaucratic stupidity. There is enough of that about, for certain! An odd thing to come from the Kingdom of Dust this time around, but then, what about the Kingdom of Dust is anything but odd? Well done, yet again!
Reverand Pasha chapter 42 . 8/21/2005
Have read this from the beginning and always look forward to the next chapter...

may Eru bless your muses, or plot bunnies... or whatever urge drives your talent... whoever they are, they deserve a cookie...
Y.I.D chapter 42 . 8/20/2005
Very nice. A really good series with genuine (un-slapstik) humour and the carachters are very recognizable as what they should be. Keep, it up I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 42 . 8/17/2005
Considering National Treasure is on my top five favorite movie list, yes. I am VERY happy with this chapter.

Let's see another book...ACK! Hi, Legolas.
lindahoyland chapter 42 . 8/16/2005
I was a baffled who Ian was until you said so at the end but I loved his conversation with Faramir who said some very wise things about would be hard for Faramir to see someone so like his brother.

Sharpe's Eagle was one of my favourite TV episodes,so I must try to read that book as you recomed it. My favourite Shakespeare plays are Hamlet and Macbeth though I love them all.I recently saw the Film of Merchant of Venice and enjoyed studying much Ado about Nothing at College.

Thank you so much for all your kind comments about my story.I was relieved you found Aragorn and Faramur believable as I needed a man's opinion on the subject !I look forward to your reviews very much.
steelelf chapter 42 . 8/16/2005
\Good! (virtual hugs) you can definitely write more than just a good comedy!
iamfaraway chapter 42 . 8/16/2005
_ Very nice! I loved that quote too - the one in German. I know who said that first! ;P This is very nice! Keep writing!
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »