Reviews for The Not Yet Requested Copy
Moaner Ninepins chapter 10 . 9/8/2005
Does Demeni's name mean "demented" by any chance? XD
Moaner Ninepins chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
*dies laughing* YOU POISON IVY'D FARAMIR, DIDN'T YOU?
Moaner Ninepins chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
XD I
Moaner Ninepins chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
*shokes on her laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I often use the extremely vile insult:

"Your mother was a hamster, your father smelled of elderberries, your grandad was a goldfish, and your grandma was a slice of cherry cheesecake."

-dramatic pause-

"I ate you grandma for dessert last night."

Thank you, thank you. *bows to nonexistant applause*
Moaner Ninepins chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
XD I love the whole reference to bookbinders. *snort* FINALLY I have the time to actually catch up on some things. . ._ You are far too prolific for my own good.
lindahoyland chapter 45 . 9/6/2005
This was just hilarious !Thank You so much for letting Sharpe and Aragorn meet,it was as good as I'd hoped.I love the way Aragorn is unfazed and Sharpe cares nothing for rank even if he gets beaten !

DOes he fight a yeti in the books ?I've only read a few.

Thank you so much for your much appreciated reviews,I look forward to them
iamfaraway chapter 45 . 9/6/2005
Ooh coolio! This was a nice chapter!

I'll read the books when I get the chance, which is coming up soon because I've finished with my summer reading. What are they called? I'll take a look.

Great chapter, btw. XD I can't wait to see how he fights. This is turning out to be a LONG fic...
Earendil Eldar chapter 45 . 9/6/2005
Ramming your head against a brick wall, you say? Oh, brick is nothing, it does eventually give way and crumble. Me, i think i've taken my head to a reinforced titanium wall a few times. I am not really having difficulty writing as such, it is just coming more slowly than usual, i have to coax out a few paragraphs at a time. But that is the tradeoff for those times when i turn out two chapters a day i guess.

Still it is good to have the week off, i am enjoying it even if i have so far only relaxed on Sunday. I did get a chance to sit outside a read for a while then. Yesterday we had a big end-of-summer party here, and i am recovering today. With this time off i hope to get a chance to catch up on movies as well as writing. That and i need to keep an eye on a spider-bite i took in the middle of the night last week. Ain't life fun? Little bugger just sneaked up on me in the night early Thursday and i didn't even realize it got me till Friday, which, fortunately means it wasn't very venomous. Four legs good, eight legs bad!
Silver Sniper chapter 44 . 8/31/2005
Oh, don't we all love the word 'temporary'? Another delightful piece to add to the collection, and French is always fun, isn't it? I'm still baffled by your skills, and I'm sure we'll all be glued to the screen once your next chapter pops up. You guys were always so punctual. _ (Unlike me. -.-)
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 44 . 8/31/2005
"CRAMPS!" i exclaimed. They've decided to put me in a very small cell.

"I've met a nice girl. Her name is Eleora." said Legolas.

"That's nice. Tell her I'll send her back to Random if she doesn't get me out of here."
steelelf chapter 44 . 8/31/2005
Good chapter! I bloody like Sharpe! I love comics. they're fun. Almost as much fun as fanfic!
lindahoyland chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
This was a lovely chapter.I have just been reading too about Sharpe and the Bible reading officer !I'm glad Faramir has got Sharpe interested in Aragorn,please let him walk in next !It is such fun to imagine them together !

Thank you for all your much appreciated reviews and your comments on the page today,made me blush and made my day too !
iamfaraway chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
No, it's allright, I liked it this way. XD It was nice.

And Sharpe is funny! XD I have to see the movies, huh? *adds that to list of things to do*

Great chapter, keep writing!
Earendil Eldar chapter 44 . 8/30/2005
Believe it or not i am still here! I've been stumbling over road-block after road-block on my last chapter, but with any luck it will be done tonight.

So i was greatly glad to see your chapter up today. You've got to love Sharpe. I like the little peeks into his less than gruff side, which is evidently there along, as it is with everyone, but it is amusing to see how he's so quick to cover it up. Or at least that's what i get out of it when i read your writing. I do so really look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
steelelf chapter 43 . 8/24/2005
Oh, this was cute- 'cept I hate manga...
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »