Reviews for The Not Yet Requested Copy
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
I greatly enjoyed this chapter,it is good to see Faramir finally relaxing with Aragorn and scene in the council chamber was hilarious.

I'm sorry I was in a hrry when I read your story about the chainmail as I thought that was excellent,well written and profound. I am adding it to my C2 list.

Thank you so much for your kind comments about "shadow and Thought."I have just posted the next you will like it.
Random-Battlecry chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
You just keep getting better and better! Congrats!

Carl and Faramir... two of my most favourite ever characters... :)
Silver Sniper chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Of course I want a copy! It would be very amusing I presume...
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Very good! That was politics and politicians *exactly*! Always talking and arguing, slow to act...Trust me, I've grown up around such stuff. Great chapter! I'm glad there will be more Carl/Faramir interaction! Can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Holidays and Hugs and Bunnies!
Reverand Pasha chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
an entertaining chain of short-short stories... smirks... I am truly enjoying them... I hope to see more...
Dumbledalf chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Hi! I don't know who Carl is.

You didn't do so much talkong in this one.

Oh, for the Swedish one, how did the Swedish book get there in the first place?
Dumbledalf chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Yay! I don't know how to count either!

You might want to work on your conjegation- were instead of was, do instead of does.
ScarecrowSchofield chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
Brilliant and Funny! Really hope there is some more to come. Keep up the good work :)
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
I enjoyed this,it had the feeling of a ghost a clever idea to introduce the two characters !

I'm so pleased you are enjoying my story,I'm always thrilled to read your comments.
sidheranma chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying your drabbles.
Silver Sniper chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
If they actually attempted to put this chapter on film, it would the most hilarious thing ever... Well done...
silvren ithildin chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
wait a minute... how did faramir come to be on earth? you could have mabye put a bit on that... anyway good job, remember to ask me if you need help especially if it concerns french, japanese or to a minimum spanish... talk lata!
Earendil Eldar chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Gee, i just love Faramir! You write him so well, with such understanding of his truest character. And to think... you haven't even exacted any torture on the poor dear.
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
New chappie! Excellent! A little short, but I liked it. Wish there was a little more interaction between Carl and Faramir...That would have been interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Holidays! Hugs and bunnies!
Raksha The Demon chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Liked this chapter. Impressive use of Latin! I laughed at Carl's term 'kingdom of dust' for the oldest corner of the library; and Faramir's instant recognition of that phrase.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »