Reviews for The Not Yet Requested Copy
MercedesAsheSorrel chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Did you know when you wrote this that Viggo Mortensen can in fact speak Danish? It would hilarious if you did!
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Lol, I love this.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/11/2013
Aw, this is great! I especially like the jokes about training the dust mites. Methinks they would be very effective in war. However, are they easily housebroken? That might perhaps be a more daunting task...
Guest chapter 52 . 6/11/2013
I really like how Pippin takes care of Faramir; after all, he does go on to name his son after the Steward, so it's a nice touch.

You published a chapter for each week for a whole year? I am seriously impressed. That is awesomeness indeed.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/11/2013
Perhaps Faramir can now bring some honey back to the bakers in the citadel, and ensure that they bake honey cakes every day? I'm sure he'd like that. It might also improve the productivity around the citadel, who knows? XD
Guest chapter 50 . 6/11/2013
Aww, this was really sweet, what with Carl and Ian showing up to help Faramir with all the paperwork. It is really nice that Faramir gets to interact with them; as I have said before, it's almost as if he gets a bit of Boromir when he meets them. :)
Guest chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Ahahaha. Perfect! Between, "Men," and, "But it would take care of the problem!" this chapter is absolutely wonderful. I love how Faramir just gives up and has recourse to Arwen.

Now I am entertaning mental images of Aragorn folding little paper airplanes out of all those official documents and sending them sailing out the window. Doubtless, the population down below will be much puzzled by it.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/11/2013
Ahahahaha. Divide and conquer. I love Aragorn's perfectly reasonable assumption that the paperwork is invading. "See? It's not me. They're really trying to do it." Ahahaha. Priceless.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/11/2013
Now I would not be at all surprised by the fact if Bag End had its own little version of the Kingdom of Dust thanks to everything that Bilbo collected over the years... In fact, it may become yet another headcanon of mine. I blame you. ;)
Guest chapter 46 . 6/11/2013
With Latin it also depends on whether you use classical or ecclesiastical Latin. I took the former, my siblings took the later, and now my pronunciation is a mishmash of both that would assuredly drive teachers nuts. Ah, well. It's not as if there are too many opportunities for speaking it in real life.

It's great to see that Sharpe is going to come away with a good opinion of Aragorn. I knew it would happen!

The best line that I think sums up Sharpe's personality is this: "Sharpe was the kind of man who wanted peace for others, but not for himself." Yep.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
Finally, Sharpe gets to meet Aragorn. He does not find what he expects! However, it think it is safe to say that he is pleasantly surprised by Aragorn, and hopefully this will lead to futher amicable encounters between them. As for now, though, they have to get down to the serious business of hacking through orcs. Lovely, ain't it?

Ah, Cicero. My third year of Latin was all on him. Fun, fun. I have actually used, "Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra?" in real life, but as my family is used to me randomly going off into quotations, even ones in foreign languages, no one paid any attention. Such a shame.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/11/2013
It'll be nice if Faramir can teach Sharpe some appreciation for Middle-earth's kings. It's also nice that Faramir keeps running into all these alternate universe copies of Boromir; it's almost as if he gets to be with his brother again. It's rather sweet. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 6/11/2013
A balrog could certainly do the trick of getting rid of all of Aragorn's paperwork for him. Normally, they're a little big, but perhaps you could get a mini-balrog from the Official Fanfiction University of Middle-earth. I've adopted a mini-balrog of my own that I have found in the wild (courtesy of a particularly bad author), and I would happily lend little 'souroman' to Aragorn as a paper incinerator. XD
Guest chapter 42 . 6/11/2013
I really, really like this chapter, even if it has been probably a year or more since I saw National Treasure I. I have the second (which I almost consider better than the first in all ways save for its lack of Sean Bean) , but the first belonged to relatives and so I'm a little rusty on it. Can't remember how Shaw died. Oh, well, enjoyed this fic very much in spite of that. Faramir's words are spot on target, and spoken with all of his usual wisdom and gentleness. Well done, sir, well done.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/11/2013
Who in Middle-earth let Lord Demeni get in charge of sending a note of good will to the Portuguese?! Just THINK of all the things that could go wrong, and nearly did! Good thing Faramir was there to sort them out. Haha, Demeni's errors seem to get funnier and funnier each time... "May they live happily till they rot," indeed. XD

On another note, due to my humble efforts, the review counter for this fic now stands at 400. *pumps fist* YES!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »