Reviews for A Father's Love
Little Miss Novella chapter 8 . 4/23
Such a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading this story!
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 1/23
I enjoyed rereading this story so much
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 1/23
So glad that the Dursley's got what was coming to them
Lassa-Liam chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
It was a pleasure to read this story :D
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I never imagined them as couple but surprisingly it works
milkywaymidnight chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Loved it! I wish it could've been longer'but I know what you mean about having too many wips. Still, it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
maedeh chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
hi
it was nice thanks
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I love it
Goldkey chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I sort of just wish you would have left it as a WIP. You rushed it and you can really tell in your sentence structure. I know you wanted to mark this as complete but the end leaves me so unsatisfied that I won't ever read this again.
Marmar Safire chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
With the whole potion thing, and Jeremy corecting the student, and the... AWWWWEEEEEE!-dies of cute overload-
chimaera198 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
This kind of stories always make me wonder what will happen with Sirius, but I like to think it would all work out in the end. Thank you for ending it even without your story notes...
TenebrisCor chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
AWW! I love this story. It is one of the first pieces that I have read where Remus and Severus are the main characters, now I have to go search for more!

From what I can tell, your idea is very unique, Jeremy is absolutely adorable. The potions class idea was perfect.
That you for the time that you have spent writing this!
-Tenebris-
Lw117149 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
this was nice i am glad to see where you took the story.
WallWatcher33 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Just out of curiosity, what did happen to Remus's mother?

Did she ever escape the abusive bastard she'd married after Remus was bitten or did the asshole end up murdering her?

Answers! Answers! I need answers!
hidinginahatbox chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
it started out really sad, then got really sweet, almost tooth-achingly! I loved it :)