Reviews for A Father's Love
mworth1019 chapter 8 . 4/16
Ppnice story...
dragon fier 20 chapter 4 . 4/14
this chapter is so funny to me because my full name is Arabella and my family calls me Belle xD it's always so strange seeing my name in these fics and even weirder cos this story is the only one that calls Mrs. Figg Bell it's so funny idek
Cows Go Moo chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Aww a abalutley patativly cute endin yo a abalutley patativly GREAT story although it was quite short but I still like it very much. I loved that Jeremy, Remus, and the twin's were able to get Severus out of his sell and mad him in to someone totally unrecognizableand I'm just as happy that Remus and Severus were able toget Jeremy put of his exstimately SHY state and have him the boy he is at the end of this story. I like the little memory that Severus had befor he went to sleep next to Remus. It was after that little memory that showed us that Jeremy surely belong in Ravenclaw. Which is were Hermione is I have no doubt that she and Jeremy will become fast friends. Like I sad beforethis is a totally abalutley patativly cute ending to a abalutley patativly GREAT story. LOVED IT!Tanks for shearing it. I just have one question (I've meet to ask this before now but I forgot) Were the world is Harry? Was he even real? Did he die with Lilly and James? OK so that was actually three. But again GREAT story.
Cows Go Moo chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Awwwww Pooooo they did leave and wen to Canada. Well at lest they had family over there with Remus aunt and grandmother. Whom aparenly loved getting to see Remus and little Jeremy often which is to be expected. Why do they not like Severus? The school staff was also good to them and Jeremy was even able to make a good friend as well as lurn a new language which is cool. But it apear's that they now may be going back to UK and Hogwarts because of Abuse insedent. That is no way Severus foult I'm sure. At less that what Minerva and the others staff members that came to Canada to visit Remusm Severus, and Jeremy believe or chose to believe , so yea let's go with that sell we. Oh and Remus is haveing another baby that us probably my favorite part that and them going (for they or going to go back) to Hogwarts
Cows Go Moo chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Poor Severus and Remus they both for the most part horrible child-hood sadly poor little Jeremy started off the same way. But now his with the people who he truly he belong with. Who will love him and treat him like the jew he is. Remus is so protective of little Jeremy (and Severus) is so sweet although him in fear of leaving Jeremy bedroom to go to bed himself because thinking something would happen if he did is heartbreaking. Sadly that is Dumbledore doing.I know that Dumbledore desuve to be punished but I really hope that it doesn't happen like that. For isn't telling Dumbledore at last moment really hurting the students and other staff members of Hogwarts and not just Dumbledore himself? I also don't like the fact that they are going to leave UK.
Cows Go Moo chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
"Shall be as you wish my Mister and Lord" he he he that was funny. Severus has a sance of hummer? I must say I lik it very much yes indeedy I do. Boy Remus is scary when his puss off or unforgiving (note to self never ever get on the bad side of Remus.) BOY Severus (nother note to self never ever do any thing that will have Severus what his revenge against me) revenge against the Dursley's is so totally creepy Vernon forever a bunch in bag and Petunia a as Severus thought of her being mad-women boy that is a total Slytherine way of doing somthing. You my dear wite are a dark person I have no doubt that if you were a student at Hogwarts you would be a Slytherine but one that is like Severus so scary and smart but not evil. I'm however am a Hufflepuff just in case you whated to know.
Cows Go Moo chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Yup Dumbledore in trouble and rightfully so what he di was wrong W-O-N-G. There must have been a better way to done as Dumbledore called it 'Do what I thought was right' for that was not at all. He not only hurt Remus and Severus but Poppy too and although not by his hand Jeremy as well.
I'm glad that Severus was able to com down Remus before he got loud and wake up Jeremy who needed sleep. Dumbledore should have known not to have messwith Jeremy nore Severus for they were Remus mate and cub and as you said eather one or two chapter's ago it not wise to mess with a werewolf even more so his pack and that is exactly what Dumbledore did and because of that the Dursley's were aloud to do the same to Jeremy for the poor child hole life with them but Vernon was able to do it to Severus. Not smart Dumbledore no not smart at all.
Cows Go Moo chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I heat the Dursley's I really really do. Not ony did they treat poor little Jeremy/Harry (yea I'm confused about that I really hope that you explain that in the next chapter or so.) but theway they talk tords Severus and Remus. Not only that but Mr,Dursley (that cowered) to kill Severus when his back was turned waching Remus and Jeremy/Harry. But thank goodness Remus show this and he with his werewolf power stopped that from happening. Don't mess with werewolf mate nore cub. Mr,Dursley did both he got what he deserved. Actually he deserves worse but Remus was better then to gave him that. He is far more of a person then Mr, Dursley. Well I'm gessing that Dumbledore going to have a fun day with a quite a great Severus and whatever Remus feelings or tords him isn't he. Hum Dumbledore is truble isn't he?
Cows Go Moo chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Go Remus with his werewolf power. Not at saprize that he had gaven Petunia a scare (which is what she desuves) and mite have Gaven a little one to Vernon (is that his name? And he also desuve the scare)but his anger probably hide it. Or maybe his anger was because he was scared. I'm glad that Mr and Miss, Dursley came to there sance 's (I brt it was the wands thst brout them to it) and let Severus and Remus see Jeremy/Harry? HE HATE the way they did it though.
Cows Go Moo chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Thus is very interesting so far. It very said to hear about Jeremy even sader that Remus has dreams about him especially the on we just read. I'm glad Severus is there for Remus. Merlin knows he needs some one with all of the other Marauders gone all in the very worst way one can be.
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Great story
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
This is awesome
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Omg so emotional and exciting
Little Miss Novella chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Such a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading this story!
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I enjoyed rereading this story so much