Reviews for The Well of Lost WoTs
mysedai chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Wow. I'm really sorry you don't seem to be updating this fic; I just found it, and it's amazingly funny.

I really like your writing style; it's very Neil Gaimon/ Douglas Adams-y.

Cheers!

Mysti
Rasielle chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Iron Dick. Hahahahah. I love this fic.

It was excellent; funny, very funny, and reliably consistent with the characters' personalities. Keep it up. And please write more - when was the last time you updated? SEPTEMBER? No.

FUCT Tape. Good one.

And I also love the developing relationship between Iron and Belle - more substantial than the one with Cal; don't drop it.

Please continue with this fic. It's awesome. I don't want it to end up like the best ones that just stop being updated halfway through, the ones faithful readers check up on 6 months later in a fool's hope that maybe there'd be at least one new chapter. Because, yeah, we do that.
PrincessEilonwy chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Eep! Sorry I didn't review this a long time ago. . .I guess it's been a long time since I really had time to check my review history. I feel bad for Liberty, really I do. *laughs, turns laugh into cough* Rand129 is great. . .as long as you aren't Mat. And I think Seiera would be a lovely addition to canon. On account of her beauteous blue eyes. I love this, update soon!
Lan's Mashiara chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Absolutely hilarious. You are a terriffic writer, and you have me howling with laughter constantly. Continue!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
*snort* FUCT Tape! SO Goliath.

Let's see... I figured out Rand129 was gay around the lisp part, although really, it should have been obvious to me from the "no weakness for Mary-Sues" part. Heh. But Rand129 is terribly endearing, even if he does hit on Mat. :)

And I loved the SECS- very, very snarky. "In no time, I was grinning as widely as he." -That's based on one of Mat's thoughts, isn't it? The tail end of the "There are things I like to do by moonlight" part.

...this review reads like the true confessions of a Mat fangirl, doesn't it?
TheZorpisuttle chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
*snort* Loved the "how to bait a Sue" instructions. I also appreciated the parody of Portal Stone travel and the send-up of RJ's fascination with "Light burning/crisping/etc". I actually haven't seen the latter in any humor fic, so you get originality points too.

And of course, I love that you factored fanfiction into Fforde's world. (That was a lot of F's.) Three cheers for Rand-surfing!Mat. And if I'm not mistaken- is Cal the Whitecloak from Season of Change by Iolo? Which would make "The Queen Slut of the Multiverse" Mai? If so, that's a completely brilliant idea- confusing to anyone who hasn't read Season of Change (like me, when I first came across this fic) but brilliant once you get the reference. It might have been helpful if you had put in some sort of explanation at the end, though, for the n00bs.

Wow, this is a long review. So I should end it by begging you to write more! ...so... write more please?
TheZorpisuttle chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
So you're suggesting that the bulk of Lan's expressions are adverbial rather than verbal? :P

When I got to the bit about "that wittery little twerp" I was about to be offended but then I realized that he kind of is, at least in tEotW. (Heh- Mat manages to do a LOT of growing up, doesn't he?) And of course, he's flapping around unglued now because Rand's run off. *wince* Randland is so screwed...

And I'd hate to admit it in front of Liberty Bell, but I can totally see the appeal of Randland tourism. (Look for me, I'll be the girl stealing the 'RAFO' shirt off a fellow tourist...)
TheZorpisuttle chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Oh, I loved this. Especially the prequel explanation and the snarky Two Rivers Shire bit. And I laughed aloud at "How do you explain the accent?" "Seanchan." as well as sniggering appreciatively at the Conan joke.

...so I guess the summary of that would be "Yay, lots of WoT jokes!"
TheZorpisuttle chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love this concept! I have to admit that I didn't quite get most of the beginning due to not having read any King, but I loved the wannabe-hero partner. And "Generic Ginger" sounds so Fforde-ish, I nearly thought you'd gacked it from him until I realized that I'd never seen the term before.
spencer4ever chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
WOW! a whole chapter um... whats that word? o yeah! a whole chapter dedicated to me! and sume other kidd... but mostly ME! im so special! hahaha gaidal cal! hahaha or cain or wtvr... i like this chappie! jurisfiction ahahaha i seriously LOVE this fic! its 2 cool 4 school

!

anyway, im gogint to go read nmore stories! and finsdih my chapter of my own! bye!

~spence
PrincessEilonwy chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Ok, I was definitely going to review this Friday night. I ran out of time. But you should be proud, I started reading Lost in a Good Book (haven't read The Eyre Affair yet, but I had to get this one!). Anyway. . .somewhere during the chapter, the full irony struck me, that you're writing fanfiction about this. . .I told my mom about this story and she laughed her head off, even though she has no clue what WoT even is. Layers within layers of irony. . .I hesitate to compare this story to an onion, because I don't like onions and I do like the story. So I'll just say update soon, because I must know what happens to Liberty and Cal and the other versions of all the characters.
spencer4ever chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
hahaha
PrincessEilonwy chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
My gosh, this is great. Now this is what I call funny. I haven't read any Jasper Fforde myself, but my mother loves his books and I did manage to read about two chapters in the middle of the second one so I at least know something about it. Bad Rand, running off like that. . .I love how Liberty Belle turns the communicator on and off. . .so perfect. Update soon. I want to see what happens when Mary and Sue show up!
Iolo chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Lan, eh?

Nice to see the promise of more WoT, not that I wasn't entertained by the rest.

Loved the King and LotR refs; Brandybucklebury Inn? *smiles*

I see there aren't many reviews yet but keep that chin up.

And don't stop writing - the fic. made me grin lots.
zanderthegreat chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hey Ersatz,

Long time reader etc

My first review...for you...you lucky thing!

I wasn't sure dude, that start wasn't exactly WOT, BUT GOODAMN that what a CLAS fanfic.

Consider me on Amazon checking for that Fforde guy right now and awaiting your update with baited breath (barf - baited breath always sounds skank)

Fresh, funky and overall funny - but its not all F's ;P