Reviews for Requirements
jupimako chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
That was heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
anon chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Congratulations! I think that is the most times I've almost cried in so short a period of time. Getting me to cry isn't easy, and you ever chapter had me struggling to prevent tears. Excellent work!
Hullop chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
It was sad and sweet.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
It was a bit sappy but it was still good.
Daenin chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Very good story. Made me cry. Thanks for sharing it.
Jtennis chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
timme chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
love it. love that he cared more, and you captured the devotion sirius had for him very well.
May Eve chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Perfect.
FlyingShadow09 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
This is a truly unique tale...
KaiPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I didn't think it was sappy or stupid...although I think the 3rd chapter was my favorite...it gave little spotlights to other Order members without putting them in a pairing with Harry..something that I rarely see
Dea Puella chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
No it's good, just the right amount of angst and sappy shaken, not stirred, together.
Bloodstone Sardonyx chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
This is a really emotional story, it nearly made me cry, especially the bit about Sniffles
sabrinaw chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Not too sappy or too stupid, I'm afraid. It was a beautiful fic, just like all the rest of your stories. _ It made me cry. Most angsts don't do that to me. But yours did. GOOD FOR YOU! I love all your stories. Yup. All of them. Keep up the good work!
Blinkelf chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
That was great!

I loved the ending!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
wow...this was excellent. Okay its very short, but i had tears in my eyes at the end...which never happens to me...ohmigod...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »