Reviews for Shadowshaped
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
0.o not who i thought they would be...0.0 omg weird. lol

Ele-chan
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Okay hang on a sec... what's with the latin? One of the languages they use in this show is Egyptian and the other is Japanese... where did the Latin come from? Soorry just seemed a bit inapt.

Okay before I start sounding critical, I've got to say that your dialogue is good and so is pretty much all the story. In the most case you have managed to avoid cliche (but call Yugi an idiot again and I'll kill you _)
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Well... that was interesting! I havent seen this paring before. Very well written! Very... poetic i think! Great work! D
Iba chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I've been trying to review, but has some problems... Well, to me.

So anyway! This was so unexpected. I love the summery and this story. I didn't expect a pairing like *this*. Great job. I would've never thought about this before.
Her Girl Friday chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I have never seen this pairing done before. Ever.

And you pulled it off. Misura, you rock.
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
U...umbra.. and Lu..lumis... *runs in circles screaming*

I have bad thoughts running through my head now.

Ew.

*shudders*

But it was still nice.

Even though it was Umbra and Lumis.

Ci7
Demidevi chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Ah! What a surprise. I thought it was Yami and Kaiba. : xd
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Oh, WOW! I have NEVER seen an Umbra x Lumis fic before, so this was a treat! Though I'm not fond of them, you really brought them out in the open for me. Well done on yet another fantastic piece of work.

Hanna
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Whoa, totally unexpected. Through out the fic I was guessing Marik, Bakura? Until you said Lumis, that totally threw me off. I congratulate you on the element of surprise. Well done, and nicely written, though a very strange couple. _
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow...that's a couple i have never read before. quite interesting. i love unique pairings-and i must say that it's possible, given their close partnership _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
::scratches head:: It took me until one of them said "Umbra" and the other said "Lumis" to figure out who they were. I was trying to figure out who lost to Obelisk... I thought I was forgetting a duel or something. Actually, I thought it was Rex and Weevil. :P But anyway, this was cool! Those two did act like squabbling lovers... ; Well, nice job as always!

DSF
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Er... It was really good, but I couldn't tell who they were! Probably Ryou and Bakura or Malik and MArik. Hmm...
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
that was really good! i couldn't really figure out who it was, tho. I'm thinking malik/marik, but i'm not sure.

! _ !
Elusia chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow at first i seriously thought it was a seto/joey fic. it took me a while to figure out who Lumis and Umbra were, but then i realised they were the rare hunters that duel agianst yugi and kaiba. hehe but yea, i luved it, very original. ive never seen a fic like this before. nice work _
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I can't believe it's Lumis and Umbra! The whole time, I was guessing, "Yami? No.. he didn't lose. Malik? Bakura?" I finally settled for Bakura when I found ou! I was O_O.

Anyway, great job, it's so... dark, but in a freaky kind of way. But no too freaky. I don't know what I'm saying anymore, just, it was really good.