Reviews for So Unfortunate to Live
marshmallowmouth chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
That was really awesome! Well done!
pepzone chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
WOW...Really GREAT!
Sergio Shield-Eyes chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Awesome. I like it when people go crazy. MUAHA
Julie C chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Oh wow! It's... wow! Very real.. you should write some more chapters to that though :D
oh what now chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
i already read this a few times,

and im reading it again because it's that good.

i didn't think i'd find people from the house of jigsaw to write here though... hehe.

-kat(-ok?)
xxagent182xx chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
*GASPS* I thought i had reviewed this earlier... *Shugs* well i'm reviewing it now. Wonderful. both chapters! I love when Adam is begging for someone to kill him... my mind says i won't kill you i'll save you _~ hehe

AH HA! you're Dark Spectre i caught that. i saw someone added me to their fav authors list and i saw it was you! BUAHHAHA

Once again great fic. You like resident evil! *smirks* likewise i'll have to read your RE4 one i can't wait until it comes out
noxfiction chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Aw! I LOVE ADAM! This chapter was brilliant, I love your style of writing. Hopefully I'll do a longer Saw fic when I've finished some of my other ones...

I really felt for him in the third to last paragraph, I just wanna hug him! *looks at picture of Leigh Whannell* M... ;p

Anyway, this is definitely going in my favourites.
noxfiction chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hey, you review my Saw fic so I review yours! This chapter was great, very well written! Now I won't make this review long coz I can't wait to read the next chapter...