Reviews for InuYasha Meets Fire Emblem! Yeah!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
This is a pretty good fanfiction keep up the good work.
Lupe chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I've never thought of something like this coming. Cannot wait to see the next chapter.
Zeek72 chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
I think serra was abit much and that it might of been better to put in sain or karel. Funny fic though.
Claen'tor Shat'kin'ara chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Sorry I haven't reveiwed until now! I didn't see this fic until today! Been too busy moping about my own lack of reveiws, I guess. Anyways, you are being very original with this one. You are the second person I've come across with a game cross that I didn't think of before. I like where this is headed. Update soon. And contact me via messenger when you do.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Interesting. I wanna see more!
ShebytheDogDemoness chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
You've got one review? That's mean. You should get more as you deserve it. Here's a tip - if you say that Marth and Roy will show up, you will have more reviewers!

Ja ne,

Sheby the Dog Demoness
Youko Sorceress Erisonii I was too lazy to sign in at the time chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I love Inuyasha & Fire Emblem, & this crossover is definitely new! I applaud you on your originality, my friend! Can anybody in Inuyasha's group tell that Lucius is a man & not a woman? If not, that's going to provide some quality humor! Keep it up, Canas-Obsession!