Reviews for Color of the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
raven a little ooc but still good
Cesar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I really don't know how you people can posses such amazing talent to create such vived pictures in my head. Dude you are amazing please never stop writing cause you are to good to lose. Thank you. Thank you so very much.
coker lover chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
aw so fluffy i love it
boringperson chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
another good romantic fic. writer ,great job,enjoyed it alot!
DeityPragma chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
long live the rae/bb fanfics. love live the lemon scented fluff! love live the bb and rae who totally rock! ...oh yer screw the rob/rae fans. HELLO! bb/rae ISNT IT OBVIOUS? great fic by the way!
azndragonz chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
aw...so sweet..lol...i really enjoyed it...thnx...the setting is just awesome...great job
Teya Yashitoda chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
That was freakin awesome! I wish Raven could be like that most of the time x_x; It would make things easier for everyone. Anyways, great one-shot. I gotta say, its the best Raven/Beastboy fanfic I've read yet and the fluff... *bows to the fluff* LONG LIVE THE FLUFF!
Blue Flying Flamingo chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
that was great leanna! I really like the Raven/BB interaction. I'm not a complete "I love you" fan, and find that that can take away from the greatness of a story, but i really like the way you used it in this one. I didn't feel rushed or anything. Awesome job
hopeful tragedy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Amazing, Dark! I love it! It was sad and sweet! The only thing I have to correct is that you should put the song lyrics in italics or something. Other than that, it was great.
Papersak chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Aw... it's so sweet... BBxR is the cutest Teen Titans pairing ever...
A Raven's Heart chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow! that was really really good. please write more bb/rae fics. raven was a little ooc, but it was still a really good story
RavenRobinfreek chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
SCREW YOU AND ALL OTHER BB/RAE FANS!

RAE/ROB FOREVER!