Reviews for Bringing her back
moregoth chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
This was one of the best kibbs storys I have read. I really hope that you write a sequel.
alix33 chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
"He pulled out his cell phone and pushed three on his speed dial." - Who taught the Luddite (that is somebody who is SO anti-technology) Gibbs speed dial? Abby? Ducky?
Sting2 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
OMG WOW! Please please write a sequel or another Kibbs story! WOw this story was awesoem! Great job!
Steeldust-01 chapter 14 . 5/7/2005
WOW WOW WOW !

This is wonderful ! You're such a great

writer and I hope you'll do a sequel or

another Kate & Gibbs Story.

Keep up your work !

Steel
Milouze chapter 14 . 5/1/2005
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !

What a suprise when I openmy computer after an absence of three days.

I'm very pleased with being the one that made you write the fianl chapter. (I should have reviewed sooner,lol)

But the wait was worth. The end is great as all the fic. It's very well written: especially the way Gibbs began to share his feelings with Kate.

Thank you for all the joy you made me feel.

I hope you will write other Kibbs stories.

If so, I would be delighted to read you.
Zeki Young chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
That was a really great ending there - really well done. Thanks for finishing it!

Zk.
jtbwriter chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
That's good-thank you and your muse for finishing this!

I love that Kate forced Gibbs to think through his love and his fears, but let her decide for herself!

This was very IC-very Kate and she really stepped up and let him know she's there.

Thanks for a good story-looking forward to more from you!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
Aw, that last scene was so adorable. I especially like the last line, it really brought a smile to my face.

Congratulations on finishing this so successfully and I'm hoping to read more stories that you happen to write.
orangeangel chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
what a wonderful, and sweet story. thanks for finally updating sugar
BeckettFan chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
YAY! lots of smoochies! lol! and yay! theyre together! lol! and theres a very good Kibbs moment in'Forced Entry' when Kate and Gibbs are reading those emails, Gibbs looks like hes wants to do to her what it says in those emails... lol! thats all i really kno, coz ive only seen eps 3-10 in season 2! lol! but plz post a sequal! id love to kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
Milouze chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Congratulations.

Your story is wonderful. I think it's the one I like the most. I can't wait for the final chapter anymore ! I look for it everyday.

Please !

Don't let us wait too long.

Thanks
erniempr11 chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
Please writ emore, I look everyday if there is more
iceicekatie chapter 13 . 3/29/2005
I really like this story, and I can't wait to read the end. Please don't leave us hanging for too much longer!
Zeki Young chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
That chapter was hot stuff... really felt the emotion and the conflict. Please do keep writing. You;ve set up some very potentially interesting directions their relationship could go.

Zk.
NCIS-SVUlova44 chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
I love this story and i'm dying to know what happens next. I would love it if you would continue!1