Reviews for On A Silver Platter
SF29 chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
I'm surprised by Dumbledore in this story. He's rather mean.
kittysundae chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
I have adopted this story, it is available under the same name.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
More please
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Oh why did you abandon this story? It's awesome...I haven't read anything in years that has grabbed me like this story has... PLEASE FINISH IT!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
ill keep waitign to see what happens but so far i almost wish she'd join voldemort just to get back at them. then agian stelaing both voldemort and dumbledores supports to form her own group would be just as entertaining.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
WTF? You MUST continue this!
jazmynkim chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
love it more please
Diosa Luna chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Hello, just read your fic, and while I think I liked a quick history, Harry and Ron certainly are not as good friends and Dumbuldore is an ass.

Anyway, I really like you to consider resuming your story, not just for people who have taken the time to read it and let you review.

It is that life is changing and on occasions the weather gets increasingly scarce, but in truth would be great if I encourage you to continue and not be the only safe.

But before I say goodbye to apologize for my English, it really is not my language and I use the google translator, so without further ado, greetings and encouragement!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Interessting story.

CCAP
GallagherGirl537 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
this si inetersting
K1You0Tube chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
hi.

great story! pls udate soon...cant wait to read the next chapter! THANX :D
Shorty653 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Ah are you still writing at all if you are i'd like to see more of this "."
Mikena chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
YOU CAN'T STOP NOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UDPATE SOON! its a great story! i needs to know how it ends!
Calista Suxen chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
i like ur story... is hermione gonna get her senses back? if i were her, i would forgive the order of phoenix but NEVER EVER SPEAK TO THEM EVER AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY APOLOGIZE!... when is the next chapter coming out? please hurry... i can't wait... thanx!
wisperinglilies chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
So this story hasn't been updated for a really long time...not even sure how I managed to stumble onto it...but I'm quite interested in know what's going to happen...should you ever decide to work on it again...