Reviews for Chicken Soup
theowlofwisdom chapter 1 . 6/21
This is so cute! I really love your stories! Do you have any tips as to how to get views and things on your stories? I'm new to writing fanfic and I'm not sure where to start! Keep writing, though, I really love your work!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Short, but lovely! Who doesn't want to have a lover who takes care of you when you're sick? (No need for chicken soup, but for companionship. :D)

Love,
noneoneoneone11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Very cute. Thanks for a nice read (
Sapho's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I loved this story! so sweet! "visit her sick old woman of a lover" that just made me smile so much!
Wingsister chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This is really sweet! I like it very much.
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aww...how very sweet! I want someone who will bring me chicken soup when I'm sick (

This was very well written, and just so cute! Great Job!
Livsgurl chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really love your stories, if you now of anywhere else that archives MMxHG let me know!
Jellicos chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Just beautiful. Don't we all want a lover who'd bring us chicken soup (or something less gross) when we're sick;-)

Well written and inspiring as always!

Jellicos
Lady Helen chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
sort but sweet :D it wud be good if u extended it
silent-voices chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Nice. _ Very cute!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Okay, well I'm pretty new to this pairing(still unsure about it)I've only read one before this and it wasn't very loving. So, this is new for me but even I have to say this is adorable.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
short but nice

thanks for sharing it.
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
lets go with okay

the story could use a little more

its kind o flike, okay well written but really does absolutely nothing

Emily
La-Belle-Epoque chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow this is somewhat cute and lovely. i could easily imagine the scene of an ill Minerva with a bad cold, feeling worse enough to even lay down in bed and i absolutely LOVE your Hermione. she is all a lover should be: caring, understanding and loving of course. So you did great work with this one-shot. I'd like to get a closer look at the relationship of these two cause you described them so well and they seem to be absolute in the ease with one another.. but ok, a chapter story might not be the intention of an one-shot - thanks for sharing this lovely piece