Reviews for Encounters of the Weird Kind
Your Worshipfulness chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
You're a really good writer, but I just don't know enough about Transformers to understand the nuances of the story. I'll have to check it out after I learn more about it. You did a really great job though, and thanks again for reviewing my story... even though it was one of the worst things I've written in my entire fanfiction career.

~Your Worshipfulness
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
great chapter, shame it's nearly at the end. can't wait for the epilogue and timeline!
Gromia chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
Yeah that could be it. See ya!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
im sorry! i didnt mean to pester, just really enjoy reading it! thought the whole shower bit was funny, have spent ages trying to get glue off before now, not fun. anyway, great chapter, more please!
Gromia chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
Great stuff. I don't like Zo'or either. What's his problem anyway?

I wish this series would come back on TV here...
Gromia chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
Nice. And yes I got my answer.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 8 . 12/10/2004
da'an and tact do not mix. very good chapter.
Gromia chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
I don't blame them either.

So is Liam gonna do his kimera (is that how you spell it?) thing now?
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
yeah thats a fast enough review but please tell me that you haven't dented liam! what will sandy do when he finds out? so can't wait for the next update, including the stargate fic!
Gromia chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
Don't worry, won't rip your head off.

I didn't know it was the Quints who built the TFs...well, you learn something new every day.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
quints are very cool. although i never got why they called people innocent then fed them to the sharkticons. i didn't know that they made the autobots though. i love the movie, have it on dvd. i love the bit when rods saves the day. won't rip your head off for being late but hope you update soon!
Gromia chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
I don't know how to explain the spreadsheet thing, so I won't.

Wonder what the Q's want? Nothing good, I imagine.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
excellent chapter! i saw the movie a couple of months ago. very good. glad you got an idea for the story. evil quintessons ahoy!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
(kakwat)

not quite that bad at driving, just have 15 year old car that corners like an f1 car.

have you seen the series after liam united the taelons with the jaridians? it has mainly renee in it. don't really want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but could use the end of the series as a tag for another story.

as for this one, which, though short was good and funny, why not see what happens if you accidentally cross taelon energy with the matrix. or have liam do some wierd kimera thing?

anyway more please!
KMM1128 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Finally! Someone who likes EFC and Transformers. It's about time. Excellent story. I read it twice on the same day. Now, I have to read your first story. Great job!