Reviews for Having Hermione
Fox chapter 1 . 1/2
Wonderful story. Amazing vocabulary, description of the setting, situation and feelings, your choice of words -it all gave me deliciously voyeuristic experience. I'm left completely satisfied...
Beautiful and mature story of love and desire.
You are very good, thank you for sharing.
Al the best
Fox
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh so beautiful! How come real people aren't like that?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
so sweet the ending also loved the whole thing! wish they were a real couple in real life tho.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved it!
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awe, this was so sweet, I loved it!
MiSev chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Mmm, sweet lemony goodness. This was truly lovely and sexy - your writing is brilliant!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A very sensuous and naughty approach, I like :D
Jessica again chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Almost MORE tears there at the end! These are putting me in the perfect valentines day mood, and since I am reading to pass the time until my husband and I can go out, it's perfect! I love how you write them. You get Severus, you really do. And I love that it's always his POV, I love being in his head... Especially since you do it so well. And I love the wording. Put simply, you are a great writer.
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this should have more reviews! the description is so vivid and beautiful. i love your writing style and the brief but meaningful words between Severus/hermione. a truly fabulous oneshot.
person to be annomynus chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
it was a great story, but snape is just so...snape. I hate him in every pairing, but thats just me. But It was a awsome story,just bad pairing. take no offense in my op-inion.
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw

i came for the leamon but i stayed for the fluff

very gd work, u made the sex meaningful, without stopping it being ho as chillipeppers

genius
Rowaine chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
You write very sensously whether it's lemons or life. I enjoy your style.
Little Sev chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aww.. I'm feeling really *shy* after reading this! ;)
Nemea chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Very, very beautiful!

Good job.
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
it was sweet, i really liked it, it does seem against his nature to admit such a thing, but it is a one shot so i thought it was appropriate.