Reviews for Having Hermione
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh so beautiful! How come real people aren't like that?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
so sweet the ending also loved the whole thing! wish they were a real couple in real life tho.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved it!
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awe, this was so sweet, I loved it!
MiSev chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Mmm, sweet lemony goodness. This was truly lovely and sexy - your writing is brilliant!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A very sensuous and naughty approach, I like :D
Jessica again chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Almost MORE tears there at the end! These are putting me in the perfect valentines day mood, and since I am reading to pass the time until my husband and I can go out, it's perfect! I love how you write them. You get Severus, you really do. And I love that it's always his POV, I love being in his head... Especially since you do it so well. And I love the wording. Put simply, you are a great writer.
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this should have more reviews! the description is so vivid and beautiful. i love your writing style and the brief but meaningful words between Severus/hermione. a truly fabulous oneshot.
person to be annomynus chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
it was a great story, but snape is just so...snape. I hate him in every pairing, but thats just me. But It was a awsome story,just bad pairing. take no offense in my op-inion.
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 12/7/2008

i came for the leamon but i stayed for the fluff

very gd work, u made the sex meaningful, without stopping it being ho as chillipeppers

Rowaine chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
You write very sensously whether it's lemons or life. I enjoy your style.
Little Sev chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aww.. I'm feeling really *shy* after reading this! ;)
Nemea chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Very, very beautiful!

Good job.
Dragons Quill chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
it was sweet, i really liked it, it does seem against his nature to admit such a thing, but it is a one shot so i thought it was appropriate.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Uh, wow! I liked every part of it!

Very well written short-story!