Reviews for Demons and Love
Dragoon-Yue chapter 25 . 6/10/2006
I believe you keep referring to Chrono's eyes as being red when he is in his true form: In the manga and the anime his eyes are gold when not in Human guise as are Aion's.

Just thought that you might want to know.
haruharu chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
whoops...sorry i didn't mean 900 i ment 860 ;;

oh btw, i just had to leave this note, cause it was like bothering me muches and all...

In chapter 10, when rosette thought that chrno was handsome, you spelled "hansom" by axident...and continued to spell "hansom" for the next three lines o_x

um..well "handsome" is to be nice looking, while "hansom" is a two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage accommodating two inside, with the driver seated behind. XDD

so yeah...chrno is a two-wheeled carriage that accomodates two XD

*laughs* hehe, sorry. I still love your story though D
Zarra Rous chapter 25 . 5/29/2006
Yay! You updated. I know it was a while ago, but i'm still catching up on some of the fics i was reading before i went on my own maternity and completely lost all rational thought. This story is as i have... i think... said before, truly wonderful. And I cannot wait for the next updates. Keep up the good work.
haruharu chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
we! 900 reviews! XD

nice ficy, keep up the good work yo
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 25 . 5/27/2006
Man I am so happy that I finally foun this story again. My computer crashed soon after you had put up chapter three or four and I lost this story. I was so mad. But now I am happy that I got to read it again. I love taht you have rosette and Chrono having a baby. But what will Aion and the other Sinners do to the baby, Rosette and Chrono? And is the baby a boy or girl? Will Aion go after Azmaria soon? and where is Joshua in all of this? Plese update soon and answere all of these questions for me.
Lollypop chapter 25 . 5/13/2006
I Love It! Update! Update! *Begs* Please
marajade963 chapter 25 . 5/9/2006
Having just found this story last night, I found myself engrossed in it. I couldnt stop reading it. I've really enjoyed this and look forward to the next chapter.

with not readding this at the same time as the rest of your readers, may I say a belated congratz on your daughter and have fun with the teething! I remember dealing with that well! How early did she turn up?
happybum chapter 24 . 5/3/2006
Im so glad i found this ficlette. It's absolutely phenomonal. I love the whole curse ordeal. I wish i was under the spell with chrno *wicked grin* That nun doesn't realize how lucky she is. Wow the two are realling gunna have a hybrid kid. The hybrid ideal is really badass. ] Are you going to use your real life experiences with you baby daughter in this story. Just throwing ideas around. update asap okie dokie. ]
Eternal Starlight chapter 25 . 4/26/2006
Wow...that's going to cost them a tonne! It seems that Rosette has a knack for creating chaos even indirectly! Hahaha this must be the most damage Rosette has ever done to the order! Not that there's much left of the order now...but phew what a dramatic chapter! With an evil cliffie to boot! I hope yu update soon I can't wait to read more about what happens to our favourite duo!
koga chapter 25 . 4/24/2006
I have read this fan fic from the beginning in chapter one to the end of chapter twenty-five. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of the finished work or the writing style and detail that exist in this fanfic. By far this is one of the best fanfics I have read and I will constantly be checking for the new chapters of this excellent story.

it is rather unbelievable that such a story could be written based on an already popular series. However, the plot just fits. I felt saness when sadness was expected, humor and laughs when provoked. Yet, I feel the suspense that flows through out this entire peice.

If anything were wrong with this masterpiece, anyone would have a difficult tome pointing the descrepancies out to me.

I would like to wish you congratulations on your baby. She should be proud that her mother is so avid at writing and continuing a great fanfic.

Koga
Kumiko chapter 25 . 4/22/2006
I have just benn introduce to chrno crusade and have been looking for quite a while to find a fanfic that would greatly please me, and I must say your has done so. I just loved it! I can't wait for your next update.
ChrnoCreations chapter 25 . 4/21/2006
Hey that was really good but u need to UPDATE. Sorry i am very very, VERY impatiant like rosette and i am very, very, very, very, very, VERY VERY ANOYYING, we i want to be so please update soon for the sake of all the sane people that i call my friends

Overall a great story it certainly captures my little attention span and i acually read it all with out getting up once! OMG is the earth ending? Really good so update soon.
Redmoonfae chapter 25 . 4/11/2006
Oh! I know I just reveiwed but I couldn't help it! Please update this fic. as soon as you can. And I hope you and Daisey are happy and healthy.

-Fae
Redmoonfae chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
I love this fic. so far! I hope to finish the rest very soon!

-Fae
Kiorru-dono chapter 25 . 4/8/2006
can't wait for... MORE! !

... :P ha..ha? Write more son!
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »