Reviews for Demons and Love
Leaprechaun1 chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Continue this story please!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Renata21 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Oh please continue I love this story so much I'm crying although you can't see me. I'm begging on my virtual hands and knee's here. please continue this story I must know what happens with rosette and chrono's baby also I'd like it to be a girl with chrono's hair and eyes and rosettes attitude that would totally be the cat's pyjama's.
Kirako chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Please continue this story!

I beg of you, pleaseeee!
Kintora chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO I was really getting into this story - hoping for a happy ending. There's so much potential here... But I understand real life takes precedence and I hope one day you may get to finish this. If not, it was a great read while it lasted. :)
gemiinous chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
ahhh! how could you just leave me at such a cliffie!

...i'm sad, now!
ravanstrawberry chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
please continue wrighting! Your so good. Very Descriptive and original. I love this story. Also congrats on the baby.
Soundless Soulless Lost chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
addendum: To make myself clearer, when I said "Activity", I mean, is the Author still even reading other people's work, still going on , commenting and reviewing other people's work. I mean, it isn't like there is a "Author was last online: date" type thing. anyone here know how to tell if the author still goes on?
Soundless Soulless Lost chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
This is one of my absolute favorite stores on , but why hasn't it been updated in over 4 years! Really none of the stories by thechickenlittle have been updated since March 18, 2006. I mean, does the author even still go on ? This cliffhanger has left me wanting to know what happens next for the last 3 1/2 years now. Please, even if it isn't this story, let there be some activity.
Cg2nenetwin chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
Nene:oh~ thats not good is it?

Cg2:nope!

Nene:well, this will be interesting huh? update soon!

Cg2:amen!
elfenwindakachrno chapter 25 . 1/26/2010
that made me so depressed! how easily they destroyed the order and how cocky aion acts -_-

please keep it up!
elfenwindakachrno chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
what a cool way to break the contract! very interesting... ;)
elfenwindakachrno chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
your ideas are so cool! i can't say any more, i'm awestruck xD
elfenwindakachrno chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
so funny in the beginning! haha chrno's gambling with his body parts amazing idea XD

gosh, i can really picture the last paragraphes o_o poor rosette...
elfenwindakachrno chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
such a funny chapter XD

gosh i would have LOVED to be there and see chrno *drools* ;D

and remington is acting all easy peasy XD
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »