Reviews for Demons and Love
chloe200999 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow like it
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Can't wait until you come out of how Chrono and Rosette are gonna get out of this one. When do you think you will be done? Cause me and my best buddy's are dying to read what you have in store next.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Continue this story please!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Renata21 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Oh please continue I love this story so much I'm crying although you can't see me. I'm begging on my virtual hands and knee's here. please continue this story I must know what happens with rosette and chrono's baby also I'd like it to be a girl with chrono's hair and eyes and rosettes attitude that would totally be the cat's pyjama's.
Kirako chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Please continue this story!

I beg of you, pleaseeee!
Kintora chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO I was really getting into this story - hoping for a happy ending. There's so much potential here... But I understand real life takes precedence and I hope one day you may get to finish this. If not, it was a great read while it lasted. :)
gemiinous chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
ahhh! how could you just leave me at such a cliffie!

...i'm sad, now!
ravanstrawberry chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
please continue wrighting! Your so good. Very Descriptive and original. I love this story. Also congrats on the baby.
Soundless Soulless Lost chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
addendum: To make myself clearer, when I said "Activity", I mean, is the Author still even reading other people's work, still going on , commenting and reviewing other people's work. I mean, it isn't like there is a "Author was last online: date" type thing. anyone here know how to tell if the author still goes on?
Soundless Soulless Lost chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
This is one of my absolute favorite stores on , but why hasn't it been updated in over 4 years! Really none of the stories by thechickenlittle have been updated since March 18, 2006. I mean, does the author even still go on ? This cliffhanger has left me wanting to know what happens next for the last 3 1/2 years now. Please, even if it isn't this story, let there be some activity.
Cg2nenetwin chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
Nene:oh~ thats not good is it?

Cg2:nope!

Nene:well, this will be interesting huh? update soon!

Cg2:amen!
elfenwindakachrno chapter 25 . 1/26/2010
that made me so depressed! how easily they destroyed the order and how cocky aion acts -_-

please keep it up!
elfenwindakachrno chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
what a cool way to break the contract! very interesting... ;)
elfenwindakachrno chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
your ideas are so cool! i can't say any more, i'm awestruck xD
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »