Reviews for Demons and Love
caitiedeezer chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Oh, what does the curse do? I want to find out!
Cloudtasted chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
This is very good. I'm so happy to find a Chrno/Rossete fic that has a plot! ::claps:: You've got the characters down pat keep up the wonderfully good work!

I can't wait for the next chapter
Girl With The Cauldron Spirit chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Wow. That was amazing! I can tell future chapters are going going to be one, wild ride for Rosette and Chrno! (LITERALLY! lol) We need some good RosettexChrno lemons w/ plot. There is a definite lackage you may be able to fill with expertise. Keep it up and update soon!

F.Y.I. It's spelled "Chrno", not "Chrono", if you stay true to the jap version. But, hey; its your fanfic, so feel comfortable when you write it!
Daughter of Bast1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Oh, this is gettin' good!. I just discovered Chrono Crusade and found your story. Well done. I'm looking forward to the story. Thanks for a great fic!
tomiie chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
The demon was telling us about future chapters no?

"By the light of a dark moon, you will consume each other...etc." The last sentence he said now I believe says why you rated this R. -! Please continue!
elyssalyn chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Well this is certainly interesting. I look forward to reading more of it soon!
lillith chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Wow,i like your story. Just to be quick, keep up the good work and contine your awesome fanfiction!
lillith chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Why is this rated 'R'? Oh well, later chapters probably. Anyway, you have a great start. I love to read Chrno Crusade Fanfictions-i've read every single one on this site so far(and reviewed most of them)-and i really appreciate that you wrote a new one. Thank you so much. Please continue.
tomiie chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This story has great potential. If you continue on with what your summary says,"...he will tear you apart, from within..." it will be a promising story. I'll review again when you update.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68