Reviews for Decisions
StarsForSale chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I feel sad rather than happy about this, cuz I feel like Gil is making more of an emotional attachment to Greg then Greg Is to him. But that was the point wasnt it?
Edtheoddfish chapter 30 . 4/7/2011
What! That's where it ended?

I just spent like five hours reading this and you ended it there?

Please if you have even a minute of time, please update this.

I have become so attached to everyone. Please.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 30 . 11/16/2010
Hey, it's really a shame you haven't updated this in a while! I really like it - the complicated-ness of Greg and Gil's relationship and emotions, and their developments.

Totally hope to see more :)
Black Forests chapter 30 . 9/23/2010
I love this story! I can't wait for them actually having the talk. This is a very realistic portrayal of their relationship. Please do update! Thanks for posting!
Sadie Woods chapter 30 . 8/11/2010
I have read this story in one sitting. It's been a few hours; mostly because your story is so lovely I have to take my time and reread every sentence to get everything right, but every second has been worth it. This story is wonderful in every sense of the word. The way you characterize Grissom and Greg is just so spot on and you make the whole situation believable; which is so rare.

I love your OCs. I love Gil's backstory. I love every minute detail of the story.

With one exception: it's not done.

Which isn't to say I expect it to ever be picked up again. It HAS been two years. No, it's just a complaint borne of frustration. You have built up their relationship and their story for so long and there is no completion in it. Never will Greg learn of Gil's love and never will they have their totally happy ending. I can, however, use my healthy imagination to finish it myself. I suppose all I really have to say here is THANK YOU! Thank you for writing this. You obviously put a lot of work into it and I love it dearly. Just because it's not done doesn't mean you can discount the fact that it is so well written. Thank you.
KDANIELS chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY
Nocturnal Rose chapter 30 . 1/6/2009
Please continue I love this story!
dhh chapter 30 . 12/5/2008
Story is good but it needs more spice/jealousy/angst. All of the above..I do hope you continue it and I can't believe it's almost 5yrs and you're still not finish with this story? Damn, that's long.

Sincerely,
fisarcyona chapter 30 . 11/18/2008
very glad to see this updated - think i missed a few chapters but i love this chapter! x
Ryen Selenity Caliburn chapter 30 . 10/5/2008
This is awesome! I started reading it and couldn't stop! I can't wait to see what happens next with Gil and Greg! I liked how you ended this chapter too, "Then we'll talk".. oh.. can't wait!

Ryen
Ito ED chapter 30 . 9/5/2008
I love this story. It's honestly the only reason I keep coming back to this pairing. I can't seem to find anything else that's really good. You're doing a great job, can't wait for more.:)
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 30 . 8/14/2008
OMG! I hope there's gonna' be another chapter soon! :D
Alyona chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
WOW!

The new chapter!

And again comes to an end on the most interesting place :)

The excellent chapter. The magnificent chapter.

I wait for continuation, I hope for the happy end!..
gils-gal chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
I was just thinking about this story the other day and was so happy to see a new post. Wonderful chapter as always!
Le Luverly Zero chapter 30 . 7/25/2008
I'm so looking forward to the talk, and also maybe something about what Warrick and Nick were thinking.

Great chapter, as always