Reviews for Always
RayHollowsArchive chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
... This, was very well written ;3; Very sad, but, I enjoyed reading it lots... Poor Marth :'(
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I freaking cried reading this. It was so beautiful and so deep and I just can't stop crying. Wow. The emotion is so unbearable; I can't stand it! It's amazing. What you wrote was simply amazing; but there's no word discovered that could possibly describe this.
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I really liked it...Even though it was sad.*sighs heaveliy* so sad, so sad, so sad...yes indeed,Anyway great [ONExSHOT] I LUV it.
Periidott chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
crap...im crying! lol Its great, if you said it was one-shot only, whoops, but could you write another chap for this? Ill put it on my faves 4 now.
Caz chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Gah! A well written SSB fic! Ye Gads! *grins*
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was good! Beautiful, man you rock
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*tears uncontrollably* The world is at a lack for decent yaoi stories and this, though a short story, was far more extravagent, beautiful, and depressing than most I've read in a long while. No matter, though, I loved the sad parts *grins* I thrive off it. It truly is such a beautiful piece, I did cry because of it and am so happy to know someone out there writes something other than shit
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
omg this is so wonderful!

such sweet sorrow...

you are a great writer, you use great words and combine awsome things to make it great! keep up the good work!
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
tjat was, interesting. i would like to see more of your work please? it's so good!
Roy-Marth chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hi, i realized how nice Marth/roy shounen ai really is, i think u read my story once, should i make it a yaoi? ..."I'm Marth...Grr"(What was that for?)
Icy Chinoumi chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Yes it was sad but it was also good.
xAngelxOfxDeathx chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
It's really great, but I expected more... Who was the other man, and what did Marth do wrong?
bitbyboth chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I'm sad!T_T but I liked it RTG told me about this and I decided to read it, it was good I love your wording! Keep writing!:D
GSFailure chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I noticed this yesterday but made no move to read it. I was kind of busy...ah well. It was well written (as always) but it was so sad...*cries* you actually write a Marth/Roy and it's a sad 'they ain't together get over it you bloody reader!' Bleh. Ah well, since it was good, I won't complain. Keep it up!
zenah chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
WAH, why do you always write such sad stuff but it was such a good fic and i wish that marth and roy would be together, why did marth do that would make roy so mad? *cries* poor marth and if roy is with another man, i hope that the other man dies. cant you make a sequel to this that makes roy and marth together? please, keep writing and ill keep reviwing, hihi. very good though. :D