Reviews for Yoga Class
kagomemiko14 chapter 18 . 1/25/2006
O_O GAH! NO! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
tricksterbeatsall chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
i laughed at the end of chapter 4 (again).
darkfallenangel666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
this is soo funny i luv it
laureny chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
hey this is great! please update asap
HarmoniousPie chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
Its about time! Its Naraku, ne? On the mountain top? Yay! for perverted Miroku! And kickass Sango!PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Erymanthos chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
It's weird... updates seem to come after I update my fic(s).

Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.

Anyway, I liked this chapter, as always... I feel you could've added some more to it, but it's solid enough.

And a SEMI-CLIFFY? Unfair! (pouting)

Then again, I left mine at one too...

Definitely some sort of conspiracy.
kagomemiko14 chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
O_O omg omg Omg OMg OMG OMG! Damn cliffy's...PLZ UPDATE SOON!

Ja Ne for now,

kagomemiko13
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
YAY! _ Great chapter! Whee, I can't wait to read more. Update soon please! *looks at own stories* Wow, I feel bad... lol.
Tetsuna chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
I know, Kingdom Hearts is like the most awesome game out there... I have an Xbox but all my friends who have PS2s have it... I was so ticked, I wanted Kingdom Hearts so badly... and my brother has a gameboy but only wants the stupid Pokemon games (sorry to fans). Love the theme, 'Simple and Clean.'

Anyways, I am so loving your fic. Jaken and a rock! HA! And I guess I could imagine Miroku with a guitar.
Erymanthos chapter 16 . 8/7/2005
But don't they have alarms and stuff on all possible openings in schools?... Oh well. Who cares, it was funny anyway and that's what matters. Although a police chase would've been cool... and kind of divinating off the plot line, so it's probably better you didn't put one in in the first place.
HarmoniousPie chapter 16 . 8/7/2005
I'm sorry about your boyfriend but thank you for the update!I like this story so much!
a-hidden-shadow chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
lol i love the janitors cats! on a sad and depresing note school started and i feel like cutting again*sighs* and i jsut stoped to
Urufu the Dark Wolf chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
Shobeledobededo, that's Proffesor Hawk!_ (notices you watching)O_O uh it's a play? Great Story, ha so funny! Jaken deserves Kicky I must say! Yuck Sango and Miroku make such a cute couple e!_ Well see you later. And let me just say I ENJOY THIS ALOT!
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 16 . 8/6/2005
*hugs and cries* First of all, you are not a horrible person! You are a really nice, great person. So don't worry, alright?

And secondly, this was a good chapter. _ Yay! You updated! That's great in itself. Something I need to do. But whatever. Good job! Keep up the good work!
Moonlight Princess77 chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
it was an excellent chapter once again:D