Reviews for Influencing Miroku
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Yes rest really does help! _ Hehehe... well, that was a good story yet sort of confusing lol. _ Hahaha... but amusing nonetheless! Sugoi! Good job!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Very cute piece of semi-insignificant fluff!(LOL)

Good to hear from you again!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Haha Miroku is so stupid, he didn't say anything because he thought it would be funny. Well I had fun reading the story _
a-hidden-shadow chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
lol yeah i have 2 paswords 4 everthing lol and no one knows them lol yeah it waz a pointless story lol _ but it waz funny so yeah cya in other storys!-shadow
TakaraSakura chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Ok...that was interesting. I think you should have put more to the story, possibly a better ending then..that.
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
i dont get it. wut happened? sango and miroku were drunk, then they had sex? i just dont get it...
InuKag4EverLove chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
actually I am pretty sick. I'm getting over it though...slowly. so neways...that was very intertaining. poor Sango...lol
Je t'aime Saku chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Lol poor Sango, she barly remembers anything...she couldn't even remember if she had clothes on. Well I hope you update soon...sorry for reviewing late. :(
a-hidden-shadow chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
lol great quote the w's r just there cause i'm speacial i don't just put a # after shadow if it's taken i put letters and the fact that my dad did that 2 creat my new acount and thats wat he did cause i lost the password 2 my shadow account lol update soon -shadow
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Aww! You're sick? I hope you get better! _ Please rest.

This chapter was great! _ Lol. Good job!
Nessa03 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
-Anime Fall- ... Ow... Its been a while has it! I had to check what I wrote as a rewview..then it came back to me! Heh! ;... Well Good Chappie! _!.. Short, but its better dan nuttin!

Ouch, Sick huh, I guess there's a bug going around. Lucky me I haven't had it yet and lets keep it that way! Hope you get better!

- Nessa
InuKag4EverLove chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Are you ever gonna update? Just wondering...Hope you do!

InuKag4EverLove
twistedtajiya chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
I think we can all safely bet that Miroku's version of whatever happened was nothing like Sango's version. Update!
Tobias Rose chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Ooh. I can't wait to hear how they really met. Keep writing. I wanna see where this is going.
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
No problem! _ You update and I'll review! Heehee. good stories, Yoga Class and Influencing Miroku. _ Sugoi! Oh yea... word of the... review? (I think you were the one who wanted the Japanese words if not you learned somethin new) is: Irasshaimase: welcome! _ Don't know if you could use that one. Hee. _ Ja ne!