Reviews for If I Came Home to You and Not a Shadow
Elesterie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
simple but sweet, i loved it :)
chrono17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Interesting. I'm not sure if it was all in her head or not, but I rather liked that.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
and you wrote this so well that mid-way I forgot it was a dream )
Charm chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I liked the story. You have real talent,please write more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Mimiato succs dicc! Mimiato fans, y'all a bunch of triccs and slobs!

Mimiato fans, y'all die and rest in piss!

Peace, Koumi/Sorato fan foe life
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww sweetness
Akazato chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I guess I forgot to review this for some reason...anyway, I really loved this story _ it was great! One of my favorite Mimatos. I loved your writing style too _~
Taka chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I love Mimato. It was really short, but enough to put a smile on my face ;D well done
missvanity chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
i love it
soulkiss chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Dedicated to moi? Ooh, the specialness flows through me like a neverending river connected to the sea, connected to more rivers & more seas. )

It's cute! I love Mimi and I'm really saddened by all the closeminded haters, I mean, this is pretty acceptable by all standards, it's one-sided, it sticks to the Sorato. Much appreciated. & I can't wait for more of your stuff... Takari wedding D
joan chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow! nice work! keep it up!
Angel Artist chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
wow. this is...wow. i love how this shows that mimi is more than a brainless prep while still showing her "pink" side. you describe the characters better than anyone, it's the way you talk about then and everything, i can tell you really love them.
xCherryx chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
WOW! *-* Thats so beautiful! Le sigh...I have had these kind of day dreams...I wanna see more of your stories!

xoxox

cherry
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
ooh, that's was so sweet! I loved it!
Captain Hunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Nicely written for a one shot ]