Reviews for Changes
ElementaMeow chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Nice work! I don't pretend to be an expert on romances, but nonetheless, I think it was awesome! You should make an "X-Men evolution meets the real world" fic. : )
Steak chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Great story with great liked your depiction of the little things about your use of german:"Traurig" doesn't mean sorry ,"Entschuldigung" does and your translation of of "chicks dig the fuzzy dude" is so awesomely wrong that I urge you to never change aside from that it's great work.I hope you'll do some more Kurt fics in th future.
Niwaki chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
aw couldn't you show the revenge against Bobby? pretty please?(begging)

I really like KurtxWanda they suit eachother
Nighty929 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
This is the funniest stuff in the world. Keep writing!
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
I loved the story! Kurt is so cute.

However the ending kind of disappointed me, it seems like you cut off right in the middle of it.

Anyways I love your story, and I think you would be an excellent writer.
Kate Van Helsing chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Love the story! Heh, Bobby's goin' DOWN...
silverangel83 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Funny story! You really have some good writing skills.
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
love it to death _
Shiva chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
WOHO! love it, what did they do to bobby?
Jaja chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
This was unspeakably adorable. I really wasn't sure I could see this pairing in regards to Evolution, but this just WORKED. I loved the interaction between the groups and the various characters! Just wonderful.
kawaii chibi shun chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Such a cute story, and funny to boot! Kurt is my favorite of the X-Men (he's so fluffy! _). You did a really great job writing this, it's too bad you've gotten so few reviews so far since this piece definitely deserves a lot of good reviews.
LycoX chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
I liked this alot, is there any follow up stories too it? Like you know, sequels?
Kemious chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
OH my God This is one of the best fics ever I never stopped laughting from the time I started to the time I ended. Please I begg because of god continue its a crime not to
Zephyr Master of Chaos chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Wait a minute! Did you say this was complete? No! Boo! More! Write more! I like it!
Zephyr Master of Chaos chapter 6 . 12/1/2004
Oh, don't worry, I like your story. Although, if I were Kurt, I wouldn't let people treat me like some sort of cat all the time. M... cat. Nope, I wouldn't stand for that. M... fuzzy...