Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legend of the Four Founders
KingRider6911 chapter 27 . 5/20
You should definitely continue this story!
You do know that kreacher became nicer to harry and his friends in the future right and he plays a big role so why have him executed.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
cool
emma94 chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
loved this story sooo much!

i rly rly hope u plan to do a squeal of this, as there of a lot of things tht are still to be done abd resolved
tigerlily chapter 27 . 5/14/2010
gOD, THAT WAS GRAET!

I wish you wrote more, but this is fine. Hopefully, you have a sequal, but ...anyway this PURE AWESOMNESS!

~Tigerlily
Eagle-Eyes chapter 27 . 9/11/2009
Enjoyable story - leaving room for a sequel. I like that in a story - please keep writing as life allows.
bambi123 chapter 27 . 12/15/2008
I love this story it was great. But i honestly think it needs a sequel to tell us what happens after. please dont leave me hanging!
DualX chapter 26 . 11/18/2008
Wait wait wait... There is no sequel? e..

You stumped me ...

You left an very open ending, what causes Dumbledorr to travel in time in the first place unless it was a paradox, he travels back in time cause he aleready did so...

The spell, what more will happen. What about the dreams Harry have had. What will happen now that he is dead, will the school continue. And who will become the new potion master, Slughorn some other guy? an OC.

The story left me with some answers but many questions.

Why havent you written a sequel D

Occlumency, what about that, was it only used as a plot device to get him into the order, and what about the order, who will rise and take over, will harry get that position forced upon him. And what about the crypt, will that be visited again, and why did they only check Slytherins grave? or tomb... Why didnt they check the others.

The spell was simply genious, altought Why did everyone suddenly cast the spell. Tis confuses me...
DualX chapter 27 . 11/18/2008
intresting. Been a long time since ive acctually read a story that splits the years up... Meh oh well to the next story!
echo9821 chapter 27 . 9/14/2007
that's an interesting place to end a story. there's a lot more you could do with it if you felt like writing a sequel. i liked how you used latin and greek in your spells-i took latin for 2 years so i sorta understood some of it! which was exciting. im looking forward to reading more of your stories!

~Echo9821~
amortentiaaa chapter 27 . 9/1/2007
Hermione hinting at Ron to ask her to the dance just made my day! Tehe. :D Not just because she did it, but the way she phrased it... I think Snape is rather OOC. He's actually not that bad! :P And him? listening to Harry's advice? Dmn! Oh, and I like the Lockhart jokes in Ch 14 ;] For some reason, Ch 23 doesn't fully show up for me. o.o

T'was kinda strange yet coincidental how you hit some of the things in Ch 7, like Dumbledore "coming back" and someone getting their ear torn. :P Great job! I like how there's more romance than the actual series. :]
Vyperr chapter 27 . 6/27/2007
Well I really enjoyed this story I hope you you do a sequel.
rebeccasaurus chapter 27 . 6/26/2007
I really loved this story! I loved the twist at the end, with Dumbledore coming back D You did a really great job on it! Good luck with any other stories that you lpan to write, and you are totally going on my "alert" list!

~~LilyBilly
projectjay chapter 15 . 6/16/2007
adding to favorites to read later
monde chapter 27 . 4/29/2007
this is a very good story. when harry and the gang entered the crypt of the founders i would have thought that all four would have a spell, and since there were four students who each have a trait from each house something could have happened. but i still thoroughly enjoyed it. i would like to know what the mirror ended up having to do with anything? just a thought. once again great story, and i hope you write a sequel to it