Reviews for A Viper's Poison
loved it
dekita chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
HA they just don't know heh. And Lita's alive! The 5 Girls are back! Hehe
dekita chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Come on it has to be Raye! Raye is the flame arrow shooter! I just know it. And Serena is Darien's bodyguard? WOOHOO!
dekita chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
I think the undercover snake is Raye, who's Darien's sister. This mission is definitely bigger than what it seems
dekita chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Man we all know Serena is NOT gonna kill Darien, but I'm worried on how he'll find out and his reaction. Will he hate her? Please let my favorite couple be together! This was another great chapter
dekita chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
God so sad for Lita. She was only briefly in the story but I feel so sad for her. I hope there's no more deaths... but that'd be wishing for a lot, right?

Btw, I LOVE that Mina's weapon was the chained spike ball! Lol that weapon TOTALLY fits Mina LOL. Reminded me of Chiaki Kuriyama from Kill Bill.
dekita chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Wait did I read wrong, I thought Seiya had black hair? How is his hair silver? Unless it's silvery-black (like jet-black)... Hm. So sad that Serena's gone through so much trauma, I hope Darien will unleash that and make her happy.
dekita chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Wow emo Serena... well she's been through a lot but man... I'm so used to her having a happy family :(
Mish chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
wow what a crazy turn of events and loved this story
Loveless Paradox chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
Fabulous! Amazing! That's all I've got to say. I can't think of anything else. Thanks for writing it. XD
jessicam242 chapter 15 . 12/27/2008
This was a really good story I really enjoyed it!
Unknown-Eth chapter 15 . 5/24/2008
Fantastic... really truly beautiful.a masterpiece

really.
mafuyu hotaru chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
i have to say great story. im really impressed w/ the way you had created the characters and made the story work. it all made sense. i will say this, whenever you had mina and serena injured in the car accident, it seemed that by friday for dinner they were completely healed. didnt mina suffer a broken arm? so i think the small details could be worked on, with injuries and whatnot. try not to forget that the story is moving, but you have to consider the passage of time and that arms dont heal in a week.

hmm... i love the ending. i couldnt believe that you might have killed darien so im glad that you brought him back. hehe.

anyway, i plan to look at your other stuff. until next time,

hotaru
mafuyu hotaru chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
hey there, ive been reading and will give my full review at the end but i just thought id point something out: u got military time wrong 1800 hours is 6pm not 8pm. anyway, ill be back at the end. xD
Sunny38 chapter 15 . 10/6/2006
it's a really good story! well done! i really love the twists that you added in. amazing! :) hope there's a sequel. i'll read it!