Reviews for Shattered
Guest chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
yours were cool i kept reading them your just going to give up like this yours were not the same as the real ones but that dose not matter look at all the ppl that read this dont give up like this
Valheru1988 chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
Great story so far and great chapter. I actually prefer how you wrote out the scene here. if they want pure smut they can go read on aff, but how you did the scene, we all know what happened yet because you didn;t go intodetails it fits the rating and the story better. Just how you have written this story so far, a lemon would most likely take away from the flow and the feel of the story.

keep up the good work and have fun
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 22 . 11/14/2007
OH MY GOD! You so UPDATED. I can honestly say I've been wanting/fiending/waiting for one for two years. It's just so awesome to know you're back, and with a new chapter. Thank You Thank You Thank You!
MechenManachewagan chapter 22 . 9/9/2007
I had to comment on your fan fic. I was sitting bored in my dorm this afternoon when i just happened to come across it looking for something to read. Its now 2am and i have read all 22 chapters that are up here. This is an amazing fanfic, by far the best naruto fanfic that ive ever read. Keep up the good work!
vedmid chapter 22 . 8/6/2007
Its good to see a new chapter, I enjoyed it a great deal.

I hope things have improved for you. Take care
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
Nice chapter. I bet Naruto is ready to kill anyone who disturbs him making love to Hinata. Heaven help Akatsuki if they come at that moment.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
i know I may have not review,. but i read it, i may have e-mailed. THANKS SO MUCH. i loved this chapter, BEST ONE. I only have two questions.

Sasuke-at the wedding he said dob,e don't embrass me: Who is it he doesn't want to be embreassed in front of?

Is there anymore chapters.

THANKS, those were my two questions. CAN"T WAIT TILL NEXT TIME

CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
Woah, I never thought you update. I loved the chapter.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 21 . 8/2/2007
i love this more more
kithicdames chapter 21 . 1/15/2007
aw what a shame this was could have been a nice fic with a great ending...i like the idea of sasuke being good and loyal to naruto... wish you (author) would finish this... :(
TigerCat too lazy to login chapter 21 . 10/13/2006
::poke:: Update! Please? I started reading this on AFF and got muchly addicted. I know stuff came up and that thoroughly sucks, but this is too good to simply abandon.
caseyquicksilver chapter 21 . 10/7/2006
It's been a year, but I hope you haven't given up on the story. You've put so much time and effort into it, you should finish it!
zen monk chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
good story
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
*squeals in delight* Oh, I GOTTA read this, though I've been scanning through it on, I love Lee and Sakura. And I will get through all...twenty-odd chapters...but, alas, I am a lazy bastard (ala, Shikamaru). But, this seems like an interesting story! Favorite it, I shall. *thumbs up*
that guy chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
hey there, i really enjoyed your story, but one thing that subtracted from that enjoyment was your use of past and future tense. Dont get me wrong im not insulting you, its just very frustraiting to be reading along in the past tense (example: she looked to the side) and then sudenly have the text change to something like (example: she looks to the side). here is an example from your text to prove im not full of shit:

"She lookED at him, then toward the door just in time to see Sasuke leave. Understanding that Naruto wantED to be alone with Neji she squeezED his hand and LEFT the room.

Neither Naruto nor Neji MAKE (ow!) a sound. Both of them simply STAND (ow!) there. After what seemS (!) like forever Neji speakS. 'You should go with them.'"

sorry to be so picky, but im sure im not the only one. Anyway as i used to write like that also until it was pointed out to me, so pick a tense and stick with it ;)