Reviews for It Takes a Village
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was a very good story, and I do believe that they are the strongest in the village.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
*smiles sadly* I love your work, I really do...
asianbubbles123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very nice. Your writing always reels me in.
timme chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
nice fic, really. but i don't see what real responsiblity konoha took. they were both looking after themselves by the time they were 10 years old! that's crazy, though they were capable. and none of they're emotional issues were resolved or broached. but they're teachers, atleast, took responsiblity and care. that makes sense.
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Fan-freaking-tastic. You win the every point award
Ami Angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
*winces* ouch. some of those lines were really painful. ;_; you have to feel bad for them, especially naruto. that was great! _
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Odd. Quiet, and dispassionate. It feels like a fable told by someone two steps away from any of the action.

Favorite line:

“As children his own age realized they couldn't think of why, exactly, they disliked him, except maybe for his personality.”

A shot of humor in an otherwise rather serious story. I liked your fic, but it was vaguely disconcerting, and I’m not entirely sure why.
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I remember reading Le Petit Prince, it's a great book.

and this is a great fic.

I particularly like the writing style, it's easy to get into.

I really like the closing by return too.

and the look at Sasuke's past. How only Itachi could realy get him to do anything. all true.

Keep writing.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Sasuke and Naruto compare quite nicely.
miako chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Wow.
SOSMG chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Hm. Very interesting.

And quite original, too. _ Certainly explains a lot about the Naruto universe. Keep up the good work!

~ Sarith McGregor
Ceresi chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Meep. It's not sad, but it is (or maybe it's just me). I like the bits about the foster families, since everyone assumes that Sasuke and Naruto have just grown up by themselves. And I like the quote at the beginning.

"And though they took different paths reflecting their lives, Sasuke and Naruto were also two of the village's strongest children."

*shiver* So ominous. *whimper*