Reviews for Only Family
KeefaMighty chapter 1 . 2/12
This was ridiculously cute oh my god jeebus
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Aww, I didn't get that plot twist feel that others got. I came into this knowing that it was about Ed and Al as a child. Well, it was still awesome and I enjoyed it!
Juiji chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS SO CUTE BABY AL!
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aww this is so sad but amazing all the same. I loved the plot twist. At first I thought it was Ed and Hoenheim. Then after a while I started doubting and when Ed said "His mother...died" It made me believe that the father was Ed, the deceased mother was Winry and that that was their child. I kept on believing that even when Ed called the child "Alphonse" but it did seem a little weird that Ed and Winry would call their child that since when it was born Al was probably still alive. But towards the end, a little before Ed stated that he was his brother, it clicked and oh my...the waterworks!
Great job, I'm currently reading through all your FMA fics. :)
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
... that was a plot twist i wasn't expecting.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh. Ohh...well, that is sad. Man, that is sad. Ed is never going to let the guilt off isn't he? I bet Al would forgive him, thank him even, but Ed not going to let it go.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
And everyone was like "Wait, what?"
Gift of the Dragons chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh. Oh god, did you just... I think you just blew my mind. Just straight out of the water. Really well written, to trick the reader right up until the end, and they have to read it again just to make sure they understood properly. This is just amazing. And I wondered at first why this had so many favorites and reviews...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hah. I'm coming back to read through a lot of your fics and I still get all of the chills and emotions that I felt reading them the first time around. You really have the ability to create a wonderful story and make it all fit together perfectly. I feel like I would just be telling you that a million times over if I reviewed everything you'd written, but it's true. What Ed says- and doesn't say- here is just perfect. The revelation for Sasha was really a slap in the face and it just hurt me on the inside to see what had happened and how Ed interacted with an Al that was far too young.

Sapphireswimming
broshipFanatic chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Woah, this is perfection. Right. Here. I dunno, I think I read this before and favourited it? But I didn't review it. Why didn't I review it? This is legitimately good. So at first I'm reading it and I thought the kid was Ed. An oddly kind and polite Ed, and the man was Hohenheim. And then I re-read the description, get to the place where the kid is called 'Al', and then I'm thinking that this is a lovely angsty thing with Hohenheim and Al. And then I finally figure out that it's about Ed and Al. And then I died. Somehow, you managed to actually /put a plot twist/ in a /oneshot/. That takes some serious talent. So anyways, this is incredibly, epically awesome. I love it.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So bitter sweet, that was beautifully written and I love the mysterious ring to it.
queenusagi chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I read a story and they said they got their inspiration of Al being a baby after restoring him from a one shot and I'm starting to think this is it.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Like, I'm a bit confused-but that's SO CUTE! I'm gonna favorite anyway, because this is so well-written, and I adore it even if it doesn't make sense to me! (heart heart)

(...yeah, so my logic isn't completely sound.)

-Crystal/Krissey
ani chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
wow... you really got Ed's pain across well. and Al... i always thought this would be a good twist, that he got younger when his body was in the gate...
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow, wasn't expecting the ending...threw me off. Nicely done, and well executed!