Reviews for Only Family
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/12
I did NOT see that coming! I mean, I got it once he called him Al, but... whaaaaaaat?! How the heck did THAT mixup happen? Did he come back to his physical body as a baby or something? Crazy.

I really love how you played up to it. Well done indeed. ;D
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/4
*cries* Why must you torture me like this? It was so sweet, but so sad. Al was adorable, but in a way that just makes me want to cry.
CC chapter 1 . 4/7
AAaaah this is so good! Its adorable and yet I could sense the bittersweetness of it even before the reveal. So lovely!
It's okay... I don't need my heart anyway...
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/18
I want to know the rest of this story (awesome and well written)
chellybot chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Loved this story! The plot twist at the end was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Amazing! You did such a good job with the characters :)
KeefaMighty chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This was ridiculously cute oh my god jeebus
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Aww, I didn't get that plot twist feel that others got. I came into this knowing that it was about Ed and Al as a child. Well, it was still awesome and I enjoyed it!
Juiji chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aww this is so sad but amazing all the same. I loved the plot twist. At first I thought it was Ed and Hoenheim. Then after a while I started doubting and when Ed said "His mother...died" It made me believe that the father was Ed, the deceased mother was Winry and that that was their child. I kept on believing that even when Ed called the child "Alphonse" but it did seem a little weird that Ed and Winry would call their child that since when it was born Al was probably still alive. But towards the end, a little before Ed stated that he was his brother, it clicked and oh my...the waterworks!
Great job, I'm currently reading through all your FMA fics. :)
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
... that was a plot twist i wasn't expecting.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh. Ohh...well, that is sad. Man, that is sad. Ed is never going to let the guilt off isn't he? I bet Al would forgive him, thank him even, but Ed not going to let it go.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
And everyone was like "Wait, what?"
Gift of the Dragons chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh. Oh god, did you just... I think you just blew my mind. Just straight out of the water. Really well written, to trick the reader right up until the end, and they have to read it again just to make sure they understood properly. This is just amazing. And I wondered at first why this had so many favorites and reviews...