Reviews for Tell Me A Story
dorishazel chapter 1 . 6/28
So beautifully created. Is there more? Please continue this story.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/9
The Legolas part was really cute and it was interesting to see Thranduil as a young man.
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
MOAR LEGOLAS! Yay! Such a sweet story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can't get enough of your stories! Please write more LOTR fan fics!
legolasteaserlovaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I loved that story! its so cute!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Um. Legolas really needs to cut down on the sugar intake. Who founded Greenwood? As I understood it Oropher did and he ruled until his death during the Last Alliance. Naughty Thranduil. The bloody peepin tom-or whatever you call an elf.
little me chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Aw...that story was so sweet. I love little Legolas stories. Nice work!
Moaner Ninepins chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Aw, that's so sweet. *huggles Legolas* You're so darned good it's making my poor head spin. HOW DID YOU WRITE THAT INCREDIBLE NAMING SCENE IN "TRAPS IN THE WOODS"? I'm trying to write one and have had next to no success for- lets see- the better part of three and a half weeks.

Ack! I'm so glad(even for a serious latecomer to the Fandom of Adromir)that you're still around.

Balrog: Are you going to go and review "The Tomb in the Desert" or not?

Mari: Yes! I am, but can't I re-read "Thunder in the Realm" first?

Mari: Never too much of a good thing. Besides, I'm trying not to sound too stupid in my reviews. I practically idolize this person.

Balrog: You're clinically insane anyway. What's the point?

Mari: . . .
Rutu chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Hi there! This is basically a continuation for the review to ch. 7 of your current story. won't let me review the same chapter twice.

Anyways, Kel has to live! ! ! ! ! ! ! I know I already reminded you of your promise, but just saying it again. It's in the author's notes of the last chapter of "Through the Eyes of Hawkeye." HE CANNOT DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You said: "I deliberately use Asian names on some of my characters ‘cause I want to feel a bit closer to home. Heck, I’m even thinking of using my own real name for a character in the next fic! LOL!"

I'm just wondering, don't you live IN Malaysia? I've always thought that, and it fits with your updating times (except for this chapter). Also, that would be so cool if you used your real name. You will then litterally be a part of your stories! BTW, what does 'Adromir' mean?

Once again, you CANNOT kill Keldarion Thrandulion! I just saw your response to Delano. You CAN'T kill them! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You may have evil stuff for them, but you CAN'T kill them!

Legolas: Can you get ANY more repetitive?

Me: Be quiet. I'm doing this for you and Kel. *back to screen* So, anyways, YOU CANNOT, ABSOLUTELY CANNOT, KILL EITHER OF THEM! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh, BTW, I LOVED how you foreshadowed Rodem being in the wagon thingie before the brothers got there.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You can't leave us with a cliffie like this for too lone. Please update ASAP.
millisa chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I promised this, here I am again. Lovely the story of the queen and the king, I adore your Thranduil too, he is so warm. Kiss the plotbunnies from me.
Delano chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
that story was adorable...yes, a bit soap-opera-ish, but absolutely adorable nonetheless. besides, whats the point of writing fanfictions if you can't be a bit soap-opers-ish when you want to? lol. anyways, I know that triple jeporady was taken down before I got to read it, but I'd still like to read it...if you could e-mail it to me, i would be much e-mail is in my profile/bio-thing...keep up the good work
Cassi Dawn chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
bravo! and I'm absolutely estactic that you came back! cute story...real cute...the humor was on high!

I've not much to say to this story...its grand as always...lovely, mushy and highly great! But just one question, I was looking through you stories, ya know getting a good feel and stuff again (i love you stories so much I read them over and over and over and over again)

anyway, I was strolling through them and I've noticed that Triple Jeopardy was taken off.. thats so sad! I liked that story, it had shown a different side to Kel that no one's seen and it had mush at the end! i like mush...:( what happened to it? did you take it off b.c of the flame or was it that took it off? if thats the case I'M SUEING!...ok not really but i really really really want to...*sigh* is it gonna be posted up on another web or ne thing? if so please do!...if not could you e-mail it to me? that way I can still read it whenever I want...

and I read "To Become A Warrior" again and Timely Return...o how i love them...they are by far your best! b.c it the typical full house senio..except w. murder and angst in it...ITS GREAT! anyway...I got curious as to the where abouts of the story...o well...

I can't wait for the next installment of the *dramatic music* T Series! dun dun dun!

Coolio02 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*cheers* You came back! *does a happy dance* I'm so happy you decided to stay after all!

Aw, cute story and I can't wait for your next one!:-)
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Praise be! You are back! You are back! *does victory dance and starts singing really loud* You're alive! Lalala! I am so happy now! Thank you for not being defeated by some reviewer! I love you, Adromir! EIEIEI! Oh, and this story was very cute!
Phydothis chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hallelujah! She decided to stay with us after all! Can't wait for your next story. I really do respect your work and I'm so happy you have decided to stay. Been holding my breath the last couple of days wondering whether you would stay or not.

Time to celebrate now!