Reviews for How & Why
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
Awh that was so cute! Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2020
15 years later and I’m revisiting old friends :)

Thanks for writing and sharing this, it’s one of my favorites. I’ve never actually watched or read Naruto, but I spent some time lurking around lethal empathy way back when (I can’t remember how I got there) and you were one of my favorite authors.

Hyuuga Tenten n.n chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
It took me almost a week, but it's finally finished!

I don't even know where to start, I wish I could send a review at the end of each chapter, but I didn't want to look like a crazy stalker LOL

God, it had been a long time since I last read something so deeply engaging. All the girls from Discord were completely right, this is the kind of fanfic that you keep coming back to simply because you can't get over it. With each chapter you brought me deeper and deeper into the characters, I was as involved as Sakura herself. You can't even imagine the pleasure I feel when I read a fic where the author REALLY knows her characters and How & Why is one of that kind. It's an arguably satisfactory reading because you had the wit to explore layers that I wouldn't even imagine, and yet remained faithful their personalities.

You have my total admiration! For your storytelling ability that is on a par with my favorite authors, renowned authors. And for your rich and polished vocabulary (at a level that forced me to put into practice every year I spent as studying English). Your dialogues are deep and very well thought out, surpassing the surfaces in an extra-ordinary way. You surely dance with the words.
Also what an amazing plot, engaging development and open but roundly satisfying ending. I felt like I could read much much more, but full with the feeling that it finished exactly at the right time.

Great, GREAT job! My heart is now painfully full and stuffed with admiration. You have a talent that makes me dream of one day being able to reach this level too.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 8 . 7/18/2020
This was sinfully delightful! I love the interplay between the two of them. I wish there was more to show how their relationship grows and how other people react to it. Wonderful work!
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 8 . 7/9/2020
One of the most thought-provoking, eloquent piece of work I've ever read. I couldn't stop reading. You're so good at drawing out the characters' thoughts and emotions that I feel like I'm the one feeling those. It was, in a sense, cathartic. I couldn't help but cry for some reason as even my own fears, hopes and feelings of helplessness were wrenched out of me.

I'll probably raid your profile later for more stories to read.
Kylesmom1988 chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
I have to say, your stories are amazing. You have a gift of reeling in your reader and having them really invest in the characters and the plot. I have read all of your stories on your profile and have enjoyed them all. Please continue allowing your imitation and plots to entertain your fans and myself. Your newest fan.
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 8 . 6/26/2020
Waaaah so good
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2020
Hi I’m here 15 years after this has been written. This is singlehandedly the best fic I’ve ever read. I would pay money to have another just like this written with the post time-jump. I’d probably cry, too.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 8 . 5/13/2020
I really liked this. Well done.
Your sweet cherry top chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Wow. I just wanna say... AMAZING. I love the slow burn of their relationship and the depth of how they consider each others opinion and understanding of their situation and feelings. I also love that in a way they act mature which really helped them in their bond. I soo love it l such a lovely and beautiful gaasaku fic I've ever
shiro akira chapter 8 . 2/19/2020
amazing. you didnt intend to make this sweet and romantic the way it could be, though the tropes (monster and human, healer and destroyer) quite literally gave you a reason to do so, but you bent that trope into something more dangerous. more twisted. and i love every second of it.
ra1nf1re chapter 8 . 1/19/2020
Wow. This story really drew me in. Your writing style was wonderful and it kept me wanting more. Great job!
justdoforfun chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
The most emotional fanfic of gaasaku i've ever read
KindredSouI chapter 8 . 12/2/2019
Out of all the GaaSaku fanfics I’ve perused so far, I definitely enjoy the complexity you give Gaara in yours! Thoroughly enjoyed the read!
Lucy chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Good god. This absolute wrecked me. DesTROYED ME. AND I FUCKING LOVED IT. oh my god ur portrayal of the characters. The conversation. The sensitivity. The EVERYTHING. absolutely perfect. Loved it