Reviews for How & Why
S chapter 6 . 4/9
Omgggg gripping!
S chapter 5 . 4/9
Great great. His last line was a little poetic and out of topic imo
S chapter 4 . 4/8
This was fantastic.
Like seriously.
Like deeply.
Leaning in!
S chapter 3 . 4/8
Looove their interaction. Perfect!
S chapter 2 . 4/8
Yay growing up and more Huuhgs !
S chapter 1 . 4/8
Hugs. My husband says Huuhgs. French.
I love this story. I haven't read anything so captivating in a while. It's so well written and I love how you portrayed their relationship and personalities. I couldn't put it down! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your works. Good work! :)
Lonekat chapter 8 . 3/28
I don't think that I have ever before seen such a carefully constructed angst-ish/tension romance. I was beautiful. I often found myself rereading just to grasp everything. You turned a romance epic into a battle of philosophy and will. I haven't had one pick my brain in the way that one did. BRAVO! Excellent tale!
BLOODY BRILLIANT! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Tifah 98 chapter 8 . 2/27
Ssssooo LOVED THIS! You're an AMAZING WRITER!
MatsumotoXD chapter 8 . 2/25
Amazing! Pure genious! Gaara's characterisation was the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for this story! :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 8 . 2/12
Fantastic job on this story. I liked the way you had their relationship progress naturally and didn't rush things. Amazing work!
moor chapter 8 . 2/2
I think I've read this in the past, and I still love it. :)
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/26
I've read this story three times now and it's still amazing! I can just say that you are a real genius and I really, really enjoy reading this story over and over. The way you wrote the whole thing is just amazing and the characters are great. This is probably my most favorite story ever. Even if it's so short ;)
Anon chapter 8 . 1/15