Reviews for How & Why
ra1nf1re chapter 8 . 1/19
Wow. This story really drew me in. Your writing style was wonderful and it kept me wanting more. Great job!
justdoforfun chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
The most emotional fanfic of gaasaku i've ever read
KindredSouI chapter 8 . 12/2/2019
Out of all the GaaSaku fanfics I’ve perused so far, I definitely enjoy the complexity you give Gaara in yours! Thoroughly enjoyed the read!
Lucy chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Good god. This absolute wrecked me. DesTROYED ME. AND I FUCKING LOVED IT. oh my god ur portrayal of the characters. The conversation. The sensitivity. The EVERYTHING. absolutely perfect. Loved it
keya-chan chapter 8 . 10/29/2019
Loved the story!
Mike924 chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
just on the surface level of this pairing sounds like a terrible, terrible idea. they are both psychopathic, remorseless individuals of a violent disposition... sounds extremely entertaining!
mono chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
It's been literally more than 10 years since this was published, and I still find myself coming back from time to time. I love this, I wish I could keep it in my bookshelf or at least in paper. Your writing is simply outstanding —very often I have to remind myself that this is indeed fanfic, and not a book. All of your GaaSaku stuff is great, but this one and Nightmares Past (so glad you haven't abandoned the fandom and the ship!) especially resonates to me. I doubt this is the last time I come back to this story.

I sincerely hope you are making a career of your talent, because you are so, so good at it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2019
Love It!
KagedIn chapter 8 . 5/15/2019
This was a pretty great read! I enjoyed your take on Gaara and so interesting! Thanks!
Mishtique chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
Loved the darkness of it
yukilady chapter 4 . 2/22/2019
Butterflies in stomach, anyone?

Gaaaaahhhhhh! Why was sakura shippable?
bloomsburry chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
I love it!
Maria.k.b.k chapter 8 . 2/5/2019
THIIIIIIIIIIIIS WAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAZIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG! All caps because it was literally sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!
j23d chapter 8 . 2/2/2019
AJENFkjbskrja oh my god! I love this! I've been seeing this story pop up in other author's fav lists for the past, like, year and why didn't I read it sooner? I guess Gaara and Sakura were never really my thing, but boy howdy, it sure is now. I love how short and sweet this fic was and how Sakura's and Gaara's personalities were balanced so perfectly. Love Kakashi and Tsunade's characterizations as well, even for how little we saw them they were spot on! This is definitely going onto my fav list as well! :)
T-T chapter 8 . 2/1/2019