Reviews for When There's No Way to Say
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very good, just like End Roll. Angst seems to be a speciality of yours.
Boo Radley 5000 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nicely done. A good interaction of Robin's obsession versus the sense of the rest of the time. The sense of course being represented by Raven who's the only one with a clear head. I liked how sparse it was, completely unfettered by normal convention. You highlighted his obsession AND his frustration perfectly. His indecision of being stuck between needing to find Slade and needing his friends.

-RobRae
SignSeeker chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh, dark. But good, really good.
Lost In Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
this was entertaining to read, i really liked it.

you would make a wonderful TT shipper, you should start to make a few stories besides oneshots...it'd be real awesome D

love your work,

-m-
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
One of the best Teen Titans angst fics I've ever read. And I'm not prone to liking angst to begin with, so this is incredibly impressive. (Boy, I sound incredibly snotty...) I can't really pin point what it is I like about this one, but I like it a lot.
Litt chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
SQUEE!

I've been addicted to the dark Teen Titans episodes and this is just making me want to go cuddle somewhere. As disturbing as that seems.

There was a lot of emphasis on the emotionless part of everything, but that made everything-that underlying buzz- all the more vivid. I loved it. I liked mostly how you let Raven walk away instead of staying and how -well, you know how it worked out.
BlackShield chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Ooh... I like that...

]
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I had read this one before I read your other fic, and I have to say I like this one way more than the other. I've been getting into so great angst fics lately, and this one is definately up there. You just seem to cut right to the quick of emotions. Great Job. Look foward to reading more fics from ya.' Later.

lain
asdfasfdasfasdf chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
good job. This a one shot?
Dangerproneredhead chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Great little one-shot! I could practically feel the angst dripping off the page. Very well written, again, great job!
Silentwater chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This is a good one shot. Robin and Raven were in character and everything fell into place. Great job! P