Reviews for To Save One Life
this is good
The Crow chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Great Story! You know Amon well. I'm impressed. You should continue the story
beth chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i iked it i thought it was good very passinate i don't know i'm still debating wether 2 sat i think u should make a sequel or not cause part of me thinks u could cause ilike stories where robin and omon have feelings for each other but on the other hand it wa well done i don't know if u should or just leave it but hey get back 2 me on that
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Every word, just right. Bravo!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Moonraven chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hello! I'm quite new to Witch Hunter Robin so this is the first fiction on the anime I've read. It's going to be hard to find anything that even comes close to the standard you've set here. _ And I don't normally read pieces that contain alot of exposition. ;

I like the way you portrayed Amon. Very close to the anime...heck, the feel of the ENTIRE piece is almost identicle to the anime. I'm impressed. _

Way to go, I hope this won't be the last?
Lara1786 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
This story is AWESOME! I can't praise it enough. I mean...WOW! I hope that there will be more added to this. I just absolutely LOVE the way you portrayed Amon here and how you describe his feelings for Robin. And even though his erotic dreams of her were fairly vague and minimal they were very intense and -well- erotic. Two thumbs way, way up! Please update soon, I beg of you! -Lara
Meletina chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was an amazing beginning! I loved it! Please write more!

~Meletina~
Amon's Angel of the Darkness chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
O_O wow. this is the best thing i've read in a while now, i'm surpirsed no one reviewed yet. it was ic and there was no touko bashing or anything, hmm. are you gonna write more or maybe a new story or something? i'm sure you'll do really good if you decide to write a whr story too! i so loved this story, A/R rocks.

AAOTD who'll be waiting for more from you.
magical meli chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Bravo, Bravo! Encore I tell you, encore!
vampcrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
WOW! Is all I can say! That was a great beginning and I am sure it will only get better. You are great at making the reader feel the torn emotions of the character and it follows the show very close. Keep it up I will be waiting for your update.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2