Reviews for Meetings
luvgoodstuf chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
i love this story!w
luvgoodstuf chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
cool!

_ If you're a girl and you've ever _s$?_s_s$ _ beaten a guy in an arm wrestle,_.s$_ .s$_ s$$ _ copy the Flaming Heart of _s$_.s$_ .$$ _ Youthfulness into your profile!_..._... ... ... $._s$_ $ _ (sorry girls only)_$_$s_s$_ ,_s$_$s_$_.._$$_$s._$$s ,_$._$s .s$_ .._$$._$_$_ s_$$s_$s$_ s$_$$s_$s$_ s$$_s._$_s$_.s $$_$$_s$..s$ $_s$.s$s$ $_s$_s$s$s$_$$s§s$s§$$_§s$s§_§s§_§_§_§_§_§_§_§_§_§

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
yo wuz up chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
Awesome i like this chapter update soon i like the part with Hao and the tree of glaring he should have burned the tree day
Unlock chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Jia you! Jia you!

me wans to know wad's gonna happen
PRoyalAngel chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
yay. u finall updated. I luv the part where hao thought tamao is leaving and tried to go after her. funny.

I luv itachi-kun! so kawaii.
Silent Guardian chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Hiya! I love your fic! It's so cute and sweet! And there aren't enough Hao and Tamao fics out there, but there should be because they make such a good couple. Please try to continue soon!
Bishoujo Baby chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Why won't you review..? tears
Person pleading chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
PLEASEPLEASE I LUV UR stORy please please please update soon im goiong crazy!
yeke chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
I love your story I love your story ... cliffhanger no! sad sad UpDAte soon ... please
yo wuz up chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
ohh did you watch the fluky shaman king dubbed version(besides hao excellent voice) they cut out the ending cause hao tried to kill yoh try and find it on the internet well please update sonn ... please
Skyro Itory chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Excellent,I can only say excellent.

I'm really exciting how the story is going on.

Very impressive,and i dont say this word often.

Keep it!I looking forward for the next update.
soccer-cutie67 chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
very good and interesting. I never heard of a HaoxTamao before 2day... Update soon _
Akizushi chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
I suggest you go to the therapist... Hehe..., Nyway, the chapter was nice!
tlad chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Ok I stoped reading chapter 2 when i got here.

Hao looked up from what he was reading to his brother, who sullenly entered his room and began banging his head on the wall with a constant rhythm. Hao asked his younger brother in an amused voice. “Why in the world are you banging your head on the wall?"

"Mind your own business!" he snapped.

'My, my aren't we a bit touchy today' Hao thought. “Well, this is my room and that’s my wall, so it is my business..." he pointed out.

'Stupid Hao. Stupid wall. Stupid, stupid. Gr.' Yoh thought while banging his head on the offending wall."I'm trying to figure out something."

"Like how hard is the wall?"

"No."

Now that was the most funniest thing i have ever read.

I asume you have some other plan then me banging my head agasint it?

Bang! Bang! "Its not working."

Hehehe poor Yoh hehehe. Keep up the good work.
I love hao chapter 3 . 1/5/2005