Reviews for To Find Herself
Troubles8806 chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Another excellent chapter! Post again soon! And congrats about ur dance and the guy!
Vynne chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
Yellow! Nice chap! Sry, my comp. has ben down an' I've got 'bout a hundred moe e-mails 2 go. _

Plz update soon!

Namarie!
Troubles8806 chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
I am enjoying your fic very much. I am quite intrigued by the twist you put in, though. Strider a father? Who abandoned his child? Whatever happened to the mother? Who was the mother? Well, enough of my questions... Post again soon!
Futabei chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
Good chapter! Your putting me in suspense though.. Gr! Anyways, sorry you can't go to your military ball.
HyperSquishy chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
O! Mysterious! Just kidding! I like it! yay!
Ryoko24 chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
This is a great story! plez keep going!
Dandy Dan chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Um... You do know that "working girl" is a euphemism for prostitute?

Dan
Futabei chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
_ Yay you! Anyway, you could put a boyfriend on your list just to see your mom's reaction -snickers- Anyways, good chapter. Although I do have a thing that I kind of am iffy about. Aren't non-elves blindfolded when taken into Galadriel's forest? Maybe its another forest I'm thinking of.. I'd have to read the books again to remember. X.x Anyways, I await til you make a new chapter!
Vynne chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Thx for tellin' me wether it's done or not. Yet another womderful chap from ya! Plz update soon.

Until my next review 2 ya...

No i Melain na le!

(Incase u don't kno wat that means...it's Sindarin 4...May the Valar be with you.)
Greenleaf7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
HEY! This fic has cought my interest.

Do you know what that means? UPDATE!

I enjoying reading these kinds of fic. Questian!

What are the main romantic coupals?

Aragorn/Amara

or

Legolas/Amara

or

Faramir/Amara and i can go on.

So what is it?

Elora Nova
Taima1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
HEY! I like your story. I love Strider. hehe. Some things I have noticed in your writing is that you don't stay in one tense throughout the piece. I have this problem myself sometimes, so I have to re-read things. Also, just watch out for certain spelling issues because of tenses or anything else. I can't wait to read more!

It's very entertaining!
Futabei chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Congratulations of the football team winning! Anyway, once again, good story. (I somehow think I know where this is going, but I will not share my secret thoughts about it. _)
Vynne chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Are u done w/ Military Elves 'cause u haven't updated 4 a while on that...? Anyways...

Wonderful chapter...only if I had ur ability 2 make such wonderful fanfics...

C ya,

Ningwen

(-_-'...that's how I felt b4 I read this chapter)
insanity-is-my-friend chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Ur dang right i wouldn't let u use lego! obessed freak! HeHe wat up monkie butt? adn see i did review so be happy :) Its good and i lkie it keep going

Luv, Wheatbran