Reviews for Harry Potter and the People Under the Stairs
BlahBabe chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Lol. Cute & weird.

(Oh, and it's spelled "karaoke".)
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well, that was insanley funny for someone as easily amused as me! Lol...love the story:P
elf grrl chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
! Oh my god that was just too funny. Lmao. go you, hel, go Harry for that matter. * chuckle * ")
ReDue chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
! THAT IS SO FUNNY! OMGOSH I THINK I'M GONNA CRY! I'M GONNA TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO READ THIS!
A Silver Secret chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hahaha, that was adorable! I really enjoyed that. It was very creative!
nightgodess chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
omg this is the funniest story ever omg, omg my dad thinks i am insane now b.c i was laughing so hard i almost choked. i gtg
KyraFireflySt.ShelbyPizza chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that was fantastic
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
OMG that was so funny, i was laughing so hard. the people in the library are now looking at me like i'm certifiable. oh well, nothing that hasnt been said before, great story _-
1 of a kind marauder chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
that's awsome. hehe. just so u know, my fic "The Muffin Massacre" the whole "knowing it wasn't real" thing is kind of like ron's way of reasuring himself that ginny's relationship with draco isn't real, and that her relationship with harry is the one that matters. i should probually edit the chapter and add a little author's not thingie that explains it. thanks 4 reviewing! ur story is kinda wierd, but mine is alot wierder. :D

-HPfan120
CindaSwan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
You are a trip. And by the way I just read your review of chapter 10 and now you got me wanting cookies. Well It's getting late and unfortunatly early to bed is early to rise so unless I want to wake up to raw scambled eggs on the floor I need to get to sleep. Keep writing the funny stories you make me laugh.
KimUnicorn7195 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Definitely different, hon!

Good to see you posted it though...Way different from Draco's Story! Which I see you've also posted here...FINALLY!

Cute!

Hugs and hugs!

Kim
GringottsVault711 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was entertaining - but I think that you should be carted of to St. Mungo's for coming up with it ;)