Reviews for AM Radio
Loverofhell chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Hi there you should do more chapters of this story because you can't just leave it has only one chapter
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, you are SO continuing this!

Damn you! 6 years is long enough to get ove a writers block or to start giving a shizz again!

~Noah
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I wonder who those three persons are... from the future, heh? I really like your take on the Ryou-Bakura relationship, sounds plausible and believable and still Bakura-ish :D Let's see if this will go anywhere one day - after you start it again, which I hope you do. It sure got potential and I liked the start and the idea!

*hugs* Good luck

lg

Lolchen
Yizuki chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Are these people going to make the hikaris or Yamis pregnant? You did mention something like that in the summary. Well?
MzNightmare13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
No don't stop. Man why now. At least one more chapter
PrussianKiwi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Alright, this is a story that I could totally get into. So please update and I will continue to review. I will also put you on my alerts list.

Current Music: Green Day-
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i loved how bakura was afraid of the storm, lol _
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
update please it such a cool story!
Akumu Nokami chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
O~! You've just GOTTA update THIS ONE soon!
invisible girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
please update soon
lunasun72 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
uh oh!... somethin is gonna happen!

you know, i'd prolly get killed sayin this, but bakura is one of the funniest people around, i mean, i know he doesn't mean to be or even try to be, but like ryou, bakura's pride is like an endless source of amusement, but hey, you have gotta love him ne?

hehe, well, meh LOVES the fic, update asap, onegai!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hya...this is weird. Were you planning on updating it anytime soon? Or is it a one-shot? Well anyways, if you are planning on continuing, update soon! It seems very spooky...

Luff X
lslines chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
You posted this over a year ago. On my birthday no less. Noiw update it! ::demanding::
Epsie chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hn...normally, I don't like mpreg fics, but for some reason, I'm enjoying this one...oh well;; No pressure, but updating is never a bad thing.:D
Nepha chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Oh my...What happen next? Please update as soon as you can. ja