Reviews for Believe It Or Not
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Bastet may have been a fertility goddess, but she could be one vengeful bitch when she was pissed off.”

lol! that line was so funny! _ love it!
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Yami's in for some serious blackmailing...

(glomps Yugi)
Non beliver chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I cant belive hes afraid of CATS!But Yugi is going to have his fun muhuhahahahaha!(evil laughter)
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Yami is scared of cats?
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I feel bad for poor Yami...
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Lol This reminds me of something that happened in one of my fan-fictions I once wrote, only it was Bakura with the cat-problem...only he wasn't really scared...it was just Marik's fault...

Oh...anyway good story _ hope to read more soon.
trinn chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i feel sorry for yami...NOT!
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
roflmbo...He's afraid of cats? I don't believe it, I just don't believe it.

I'm sorry Yami, I shouldn't be making fun of you. Here have this box of candy as my apology.. *hands Yami a box* (He doesn't need to know that there is a kitten in there..)
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hehe, hilarious! Once again you've managed to bring out the character's true nature through your words!
WHAT chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Let me get this straight. He's afraid of...cats? CATS? ! Cats...he's afraid of cats...Haha. Great fic lol _
renanimeangel chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
O.o Yami is scared of cats? rite either way this fic is still kwl if even slightly odd. _ Kwl i really enjoyed readin it. It wicked.

ja ne

renity

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
skullandcrossstitch chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
To funny! i love it!
DanielleM chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
OHH it was about time somebody did this one! LMAO cats! OK, there's gotta be a sequal where Joey finds out!
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hmm interesting how you did with this story. I liked the fear that you gave Yami and the ending, that struck out as pretty cool.

Nice short story, but it was a little short for it to be a favorite on my list. Still really good though, and I'm glad you took some time to write this.
markyc58 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
HO! HO! HO! THAT was delectable! So, the mighty King of Games doesn't like cats? Where did that idea come from...it's so devious! Loved it!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »