Reviews for Believe It Or Not
Moonlight-6056 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Oh! Got to love the twist! Yugi is going to be playing a lot of tricks on his Yami now I bet lol!

Love the story.
Miki chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
LOVED IT!

LOL FUNNY!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
...

::spends a long time staring at screen::'

_() Wow, this was cute / amusing / wonderful. I was expecting something either terrifying or hilarious (judging by the genre, probably the latter), but I was *not* expecting this.

Meow _

Cute short story

DSF
Natoya-Mouto chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That was excellent! Needs more though! I love it when people make Yugi evil... _
Misura chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Ah, Yugi, I guess it's true what they say about evil lurking behind cuteness and innocence after all. . A fun and engaging read, enjoyable also because I, personally, am rather fond of most cats. And Yugi and Yami were just ... a lot of fun in their conversation. -
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
ROFLOL
Lady-Christian-Knight-88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
LOL! You know...I had this dream where Yami met my cat, and kept trying to stay away from him...but my cat wanted nothing but attation from Yami, and eventually, Yami ran screaming.

This story is a good explanation for that dream. LOL.

Loved it! The humor was great, and, believe it or not they were in character. Rare for a humor only fic. Great job!
DemonAlpahWolfKidNE chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love cats, thanks for using them in a story! Great story, but is this a one-shot or is there going to be more chapters?
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Evil Hikari! Oh the possibilities...
Shadow's Mirror chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
::fallen off chair laughing:: Oh this was great!

I love the ending. I can see Yugi reacting that way, once he calmed down enough to see the potential of the situation _

And that line about Bastet had me howling with laughter. I like Bastet.

I love your stories! Brilliant work!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3