Reviews for It's a Girl Thing
The Imagination World chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg..I was also on mine when reading this! On Shinichi's side, he did pretend to be sweaty but he is a damn bad boy inside..Ran's going to be mad knowing that..
Great humorous fic!
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
hahahaha shinichi sure have very high imagination
goldenwitch99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
LOL too funny! I could totally imagine Conan/Shinichi's expression hahaha xD
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Lol Poor Conan. XD
DarkAngel013 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
1 word: Lol x'D Conan is really traumatized... Poor him!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Poor, poor Conan, poor Shinichi...he'll be scarred for life! Yet one more reason he has to keep his secret of his identity from Ran-if she knew he had been there as she and Sonoko talked that candidly about 'that stuff', she'd probably die of embarrassment! But not before she'd killed the poor, traumatized guy first.
igeisha chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
guest0327 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Two words, Absolutely Hilirious. I love Conan/Shinichi's reaction to this. I find it funny that he does understand what they are talking about but pretends he doesn't. I could relate to Ran, I'm such such a B whenever I'm on mine. Good story though, I liked it.
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
THOSE things. oh so ominous. XD hilarious!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i knew where this story was going from almost the summery. that said i still found it goood for a laugh or two
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMG That was funny like hell! I was laughing all the time and was thinking poor little Conan, jaja. But you know was more funny? I actually was on that time of the month while I was reading the story, and I remember that I ran out of the tampons and my dad had to give me a ride to Walgreens to bye them but he wouldn't get out of te car saying that I had to do it because I'm a girl and he shouldn't be in that seccion. I was really pissed because I just got out of Karate practice and was all sweaty in my Karate uniform. It really is annoying when boys act like that(altought I do have a friend whos a boy and doesn't mind talking about it). Well thanks for making me laugh because I really need it. Peace and Love my friend. Bye Bye XD
Tonitantei-san chapter 1 . 5/23/2011

Really great stuff! :DDDD
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
hahahahah..kha-kha! really, I couldn't stop laughing for at least 15 minutes! for this story alone I can easily put ya on my favourite authors list! 83
Crystalinchen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Really amusing fic!

Though poor ShinichixDD...
nemo chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lol... Poor Shinichi. Fun fic, though. You really have come a long way in DC fics since this one... D Thank you for writing!