Reviews for Haphazard Composition
Suu9 chapter 23 . 12/12/2010
This story was amazing; I'm so glad I read "Obsession's Other Brother" and then this one- beautiful. The imagery in this story was just as heavy as it was in the first one. I must say, when reading certain passages, I felt that you breathed life into their names; I could see Vincent, Tifa, Cloud and Yuffie in front of me as I read- they weren't just names on a screen. I loved this story.
TifaValentine99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Erica chapter 23 . 6/29/2006
Awsome!Great Fic!Can't wait to read more!
fivestarsellout chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
p.s. (again) I know you from somewhere... at least, your name. O_O
fivestarsellout chapter 23 . 12/17/2005
omg. I dont think I've sat still and read ONE THING that long in YEARS. O_O So. Good!

I'm a huge Clouffie fan and found your fic from firefly99... I had no idea it'd be so incredible, or so long! I'm falling more in love with VincentxTifa everyday This fic certainly helped the cause!

Um... *thinks* Oh! I want to say: VASH! OMG! You rock. And something else from that part... oh! Reno - so much love! Hehe...

I was totally with Yuffie on her little Aeris schpiel, man... I loved her at first, but by the time I played through two or three times I thought she was a total whore (mostly because I was trying to get the date with Yuffie, but you know how you just pick up on stupid subtext and all?). Well, not really, but she rubbed me the wrong way with her pushiness and flirtatiousness (is that a word?).

And I about jumped outta my skin with the whole "beauty in the breakdown" bit! I KNEW that was from a fanlisting... I thought it was from the VxT listing at first, but that's Beauty and the Beast... anyway, I LOVE that line!

And I havent even started on how absolutely much I love CloudxYuffie and how incredible of a writer you are with your imagery and weaving everything together and just downright telling such an intriguing story! Just when I would think about tearing myself away, there'd be something else to draw me in! Man, I spent my entire Saturday night on this thing, you could've at least put it in movie format for me! Hehe.

Ok, this review is entirely too long.

P.S. Have you thought of writing any TidusxRikku?
volian chapter 23 . 7/31/2005
Wow. I really don't know what to say.

I was just browsing the FF7 section and found this somehow. I'm very glad I was. This is amazing.

Looking for spelling/large grammar mistakes. Found none. That's a new thing for me, as I have the sharpest eye for errors. Granted, there are a few fragments scattered about, but overall your story is flawless.

Cloud/Yuffie fictions are so rare, and good Cloud/Yuffie fictions even rarer. I don't care much for Vincent/Tifa, as I feel that Vincent, sexy as he is, would be totally OOC if he fell in love with anyone. I scowled at his obsession with Lucretia. It seemed rather un-Vincentlike. But you weave the relationship between Vincent and Tifa so beautifully I could actually find it plausible. They do seem to fit, somehow, in your story.

What else can I say? I love this. I love you. :) Keep writing!
someone that is reviewing chapter 23 . 6/18/2005
sweet story, i loved it. write more! ]
DemonSurfer chapter 23 . 5/21/2005, dude. Either in this one or the last one, Vin went through a weird thing of being hyperish, to angsty, to hyperish again. I like it!

Urgh. 4:24am. Crud. Gotta check how long I've been on th' net.

Unkay, I'm still awaitn' the updates of your newst ficcy. Uh, whatever it was. Sorry, I'm not that good in recalling all the names. I can kinda remember the name and I'm like," Oh, this one had this, and this one hada that"-type-thing.

'Kay, til next time!
DemonSurfer chapter 21 . 5/21/2005
I got tired of my CD, so now I'm listining to the radio... my Black and Silver Roses, I kinda made JENOVA appear in Lucrecia's form. Just one more thing Obsidion can do to mess with Vinnie...but, uh, thats not really written yet...just check out my user lookup for details.
DemonSurfer chapter 18 . 5/21/2005
Reno's illegimate child...

Drinkin' a Drop Red now. I had some water, but I drained the bottle, an' now I've gotta wait til the next one gets cold.

As you can see, the later I stay up, the slower my thought process becomes. Until about 7am, which is when I begin going hyper 'til about 9am, which is when I REALLY wanna sleep. I've stayed up enough nights to know this. So diregard any weird info you get out of these.
DemonSurfer chapter 17 . 5/21/2005
Almost ta Boulevard...I like that song. So...Sora-ie. Or Vinnie.

Agh. The only problem with me reading cool stuff like this. Used to be, I'd get that cool, heart-clenching feeling. I think the feeling fell about four inches, cuz now it makes my stomache hurt. Hmm, invoulintary indigestion? I like this stuff! I LIKE it! Bleh...makes it hard ta read.
DemonSurfer chapter 16 . 5/21/2005
Five. F-I-V-E. Damn. I'm gonna use up 4 AA batteries in one night. The CD player sez they have a lifespan of about 16 hours of continuos play. I'll tell ya if they die while I'm reading.
DemonSurfer chapter 14 . 5/21/2005
Actually, I kinda didn't like Tifa cuz she took Cloud when he was all vulnerable after Aeris died. Then I read Yuffentines. And AerisSephs. And when you have those two paring in a story, you usually have CloTi. And VinTi are cool...
DemonSurfer chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
Need...sleep...gonna go over ta friend's house later today(Saturday). Urgh. Feels like 5 am instead of 3. Only cuz I didn't take a nap. Stayed awake, read, colored Tenji...urgh...sheep...
DemonSurfer chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
Reno! Reno! Um, Tseng! Needed a lil' variety.