Reviews for Never Let Go
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
LOVED IT! Great story!

Harmony'sSake
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Omg, this fic reminds me of how lng its been since ive read Tammy books... hm... need to do some library work and reread this stuff!
Tortallan Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
it was a strange format, but i think thats what gave it substance. good job!
SportsL0ver chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Really good. You've got talent
beckythorn13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love D/N! It's really hard to write good one shots, and this one definately qualifies as good. Write more!
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
hey...this is not alex..itz a duble account..if u didn't no. this is eunae..hoo didn't review for ur robe of the wild mage one..sry. but i'm a little lzy and don't wnna log out and all that crap. but if i have time i wil...but felt like i needed to review at least once..so i did this fic. it was purty sweet. a little short..but hey..itz a one-shot. AND D/N! lol..anyways..yah. well...hope u rite more fics..alex said ur robe of the wild mage was really good! so i'm off to read that for lata. BYE!
heather-marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
aww...i love it! hope you add more!
Kit49 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Nice! Good interpretation of Daine and Numair trying to sort things out! Very good.
theclarinetchica chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
that was really cute! the song fit perfectly!
x-Kaida-x chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Great Songfic! It's lovly!
Roherwen chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
aww.. that was very good and very sweet. We need more DN fics! so write! write and write! lol.
Aislinn Cailin chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*Squeals* OMGG...that's soo cute. xD (D/N Cute fics my sugar.) *Adds to favorite story list*
DestinyHunter chapter 1 . 11/3/2004