Reviews for The wish
SquallLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It was an okay story. I only say that because I don't see Irvine and Squall being that great of a couple. That's just me though. I did think that the story was adorable. One thing. What does tanoy mean? Is that a real word?
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
lmao that was great i loved it so cute!
Kara chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Love it. Very creative. (and cute!)
Darkest Desire chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Aww! This fic was so cute! I love it! I like the way you made it funny while still giving it substance. As some other people have mentioned, you probably need to work on the formatting a bit and maybe read through it once more for minor spelling/gramatical errors, but the story was still very good, the plot was excellent, and Squall and Irvine are just so cute together! I absolutely love slash and although I usually read Seifer/Squall, I like a good Irvine/Squall every once in a while too, though they're a lot harder to find. Overall, this fic was a very enjoyable read and it is going on my favorites list. Good job!
konekomh chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very cute story. I like how the plot played out but above all, Squally's puppy eyes just did me in... .~ You know, you don't get to see it often...

Would suggest to add some e.g. lines/spaces to mark off change of scene, just to give the reader some time to breathe... I suppose most of it have been stripped by the time you uploaded it?

Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Awesome fic man, really.
Selkura chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OMG! That was so funny and cute! I really liked it! lol. Im adding it to my fav. list!
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Aw... loved it!

I hope to see more Irvine/Squall from you soon.
Angels-Obsession chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
absolutly Fabulous! LOVE IT and so funny! I really liked the fairys! I really love IxS's! :) write MORE Please! i also liked your other IxS! i reviewed under an anyomous name!
Redrum chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Very sweet and amusing. This is definitely better than I thought it was going to be from the summary. I thought it would be more like those humor stories that I dislike on

I like the end and the image of the fairies watching it like a soap opera. I guess it's one of those images for all the fan girls?
rollingballs chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
ok first of all the story is pretty bad. second u must be a newqbie since u dont know how to chapter manage. no one wants to read a story that long so divy it up into 2 or 3 chapters. subpar man just stop