Reviews for Rebirth & Reincarnation
Lover of Emotions chapter 4 . 3/27/2019
that is good. update soon please.
isis424 chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
LOVE! MORE! !
Moon And Stars Align chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
Why do i get the feeling Cologne is Genkai?
Blackdex chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Its okay. Ciao
Vilkath chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I think this fic had a lot of potential, sadly it has died and it was a bit short. Some times I think the author notes, definitions and general bits out number the chapters themself. To sad to see such a good idea go to waste, ranma being reborn as one the YYH cast, it was so perfect. Sadly it died out before it truely went any where.
BratCat chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
hey! reli interesting fic! love it! keep it up!

oh! r they gonna figure out that yusuke is a demon? does tat mean he's gonna die soon?
Rignach chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
I like the story and hope that you will find time to update soon but it needs a little rewrite to get it more in order and not jumping from one thing to another at what feels like random and the chapters are way to short. That you can barely call them chapter and not teasser.
Ranko66 chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
please update soon cause I really want to know what happens when kurama goes to nerima
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
interesting
Jax9 chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Keep Writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
i love you, you finally updated... soo... update again soon dammit aNS YOU BERTTER NOT GIVE KURUMA A CURSE OR ANYTHIMG... NO FEMALE KURUYMA GOT IT
rei-mouri chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
do continue writing.

i enjoy the story.

he should make those who hurt him suffer.
Aleh chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Nerima, Botan.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
very nice chappy as always,added you to my yahoo messenger list if you want to chat :D anyway continue soon k
Athenais chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Liked the new chapter.

Genkai has known or known of Ranma in her a little younger years! How?

Koenma having paper troubles as ever, that was a good one. Kurama with Ranmas memories & powers and the of his demon past is going to be one even more kick a**, i mean vey powerfull entity.

Ideas?

Let get Ranma reveange. I mean he is shareing quarters with a demon. And we know how cold the youko is dealing with is fiends. They need to have reveange on everyone of his former so supposed enemies and friends. And getting to told why.

Getting Nodoka see a real realtionship between mother and loving and doting son. Letting get her jealous after knowing that beautiful, smart, polite and powerfull young man is partly her child being reborn and she does not have any hold over him anymore. Or was the family break up with his new mother already?

Let Ranma pay a visit to the pools of sorrow, herb and saffron. maybe try for a friendship with herb.

The group can going have some fun in the makai. maybe kurama meeting up with some of the fox past.

what about mixing darkstalker in it. Morrigan Aesland? I mean beside any tournaments.

thing about some used for the nexus thing. mix the fighting techniques. tell about the close friendships Kurama has now.

How about a Ranma/Herb matchup. Herb is having a girl curse so it would technical not excatly yaoi.

Why not try to pair Ranma up with Botan, bring in some fitting girl from some other anime,manga or movie or how about an orignal character ? Does he need to be paired up? for the other matchups of the yyh I think it is best to keep them as they are in the manga/anime.